The Octagon Bar: Laura Won't Go Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

The night before the ball take your dad out to an abandoned landfill and lock him in a refrigerator after telling him zombies are overtaking your city (I think that was how Cartman thought he'd get to go to that mexican joint for Kyle's birthday :p ). Then go and be your bad little self. :sexywink:

My problem is the inaugural ball also falls on his 60th birthday...and not wanting to go with him would hurt his feelings....:uhoh:

but i don't want him there! I want to be on my own, not a daddy's girl around my favorite politicians :mad:

U2democrat said:

My problem is the inaugural ball also falls on his 60th birthday...and not wanting to go with him would hurt his feelings....:uhoh:

but i don't want him there! I want to be on my own, not a daddy's girl around my favorite politicians :mad:
Tell him you've gone Republican and let him disown you. Problem solved...:lol:

I reconfigured my settings. It was page 4 for me. They look good though. That looks like a cozy sweater. Although I must confess, I hate clothing. I hate recieving it, hate shopping for it, and usually hate wearing it. I still have many clothing articles I've owned since middle school, and continue to wear them. I recall spending four hours in the mall having to buy dress shirts, pants, and suits for my trip to Washington DC amongst one of the most painful experiences of my life. :reject:

U2democrat said:
:lol:

I absolutely despise shopping.

I'm dreading going out to by a fancy dress for the ball........dress shopping is worse than anything :scream:
I can only imagine. I must ask though, confessing even more ignorance, when you try on dress clothing, do you have to deal with hidden needles that could puncture you if you are not careful enough in scanning the garment beforehand?

U2democrat said:
:hmm:

There aren't usually hidden needles :shrug:
In that case you are lucky. The people who make dress shirts seem to enjoy hiding needles. The neck seems to be a favorite spot. When guys go clothes shopping, we really do put our lives on the line...

I have this U2 Communication CD with 8 concert tracks on it. from Chicago and Milan. That's about as close as it has gotten, I believe. I have two theories. One is U2 doesn't like putting out live concert CDs, and prefers to let the bootleg community thrive, and another where U2 has live recordings of every concert since almost the begining, and one day they will be unleashed upon us, and the bootleg community will be forced to go underground.

I have a CD from when the Slane concert was broadcast on CBS...9 high-quality traks...i think that's my favorite live one of theirs I have. I would enjoy something more thourough and official though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom