The Octagon Bar: Kilts Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight everyone. I'm going to watch a DVD. Only decent thing on TV is indoor bowls and Big Brother! :no:

Think I'll see Star Wars and wake up my neighbours when the Deathstar explodes!! :macdevil: :lol:

What are you insinuating Ewen? :confused:

there's two hot tubs in here if i recall? i'm off to the other one, anyone care to join me? :sexywink:

goodnight enjah mate, crank up that surround sound for the explosion

ok u2democrat i'm not being funny by saying this, genuine question and i want you to be honest and unbiased.

is Gerard Butler a decent actor? just i haven't seen him and i'm aware he's scottish.

Enjoy your movie enajh2! Nite nite. :wave:

*Starts fanning herself*

It's getting hot in here (fears this may turn into a Nelly song)....I think I'll jump into the nearest available hot tub.

*splash*

Oh crap, I forgot to take off my clothes!

angel_of_L.A. said:
Enjoy your movie enajh2! Nite nite. :wave:

*Starts fanning herself*

It's getting hot in here (fears this may turn into a Nelly song)....I think I'll jump into the nearest available hot tub.

*splash*

Oh crap, I forgot to take off my clothes!

angel!! i haven't started filling them up with water yet!!

are you okay there? looked painful

ewen said:
goodnight enjah mate, crank up that surround sound for the explosion

I saw all three trilogy films in a row with my parents over Xmas and it has to be said the Deathstar explosion in Return Of The Jedi is pretty lame in comparison!

I don't just have surround, I have one of these too...

ASW100.gif

http://www.monitoraudio.com/products/sub_woofers/series/options_100.htm

:macdevil: :D

In the meantime I just posted a thing outlining the links between radical Islam and Nazism in FYM, hell hath no fury......

enajh2 said:
I don't just have surround, I have one of these too...

ASW100.gif

:macdevil: :D

enajh, wahey!!!

i managed to wake up my next door neighbour last night with just a 1 minute blast of a Robin Williams clip that somebody sent yesterday!! they knocked on my wall, the cheek of them....i have to put up with hearing their snoring every evening.

A_Wanderer said:
In the meantime I just posted a thing outlining the links between radical Islam and Nazism in FYM, hell hath no fury......

can we leave these subjects at the door of the bar please?

the stressful graduation, dunno what's going on with my eyes

23596ewen_kilt_2-med.jpg

ewen said:

angel!! i haven't started filling them up with water yet!!

are you okay there? looked painful

*Rubs herself*

I'm ok, just a scratch! Oh my, look at the time. I have to go... :sad: My long day at work is over and now I must drive home.

:wave: goodnight guys and dolls! Stay safe tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom