The Octagon Bar: Kilts No Longer Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny...Elvis's Jailhouse Rock was just played but Top Of The Pops didn't have permission from the Presley estate to show any video so they just showed some pictures of Elvis instead!! :lol:

In thanks to Alan

G901ST.jpg

straight from the brewery (Living in St. Louis does have some advantages:))

starsforu2 said:
** Hears depressing music on repeat :| **

This can't be healthy :no:

Dorthe :hug: What's wrong? Why so blue?

The next bottle of Jamesons is free!

Let us know if we can help out

I'll be on the couch over here, working away on the laptop

You know... sometimes life is :up: and sometimes it's :down: ... :shrug: ... I just started the new year with a few :down:'s ... nothing really serious - let's just say... a lot of things that make you :grumpy: and make you wanna :rant:...

(... and this didn't make my day any better :lol: - January 11th... )

before i go, friends been hounding me on the phone to "get my arse in gear", when you see the U2 performance watch Bono when he sings the line "you'd like me a whole lot more"

damn, i watched it again, the feckin flood gates have opened!

have a good night folks, bye!!

:wave: hey people!
I just woke up. yeah, noon and I just woke up:wink:
A woman needs her beauty sleep when shes gone basically two months on very little sleep:D
I think my liver is going to stop working soon if I dont stop living like a deranged rock star and go to bed like a normal person
Glad to see everyone is alive and horny in here still

Hi Merc :wave: Glad you're poutiness ain't to serious, but I can understand being bummed about the B-man coming through the neighborhood and not even saying hi. :sad: I was afraid that it was something more serious.

Helllloooo Tara, sleepyhead :p I can't wait to catch up on my sleep this weekend. :yes: Some crazy broad kept me up all last weekend. :rolleyes:

It was the best sleep I never got :hug:

I'm so envious of you who get to get weepy about the U2 TOTP performance or whatever performance. I feel like I've seen nothing except the SNL performances (which I saw twice). The 2nd time through was really cool to watch though. :D

starsforu2 said:
Hi Merc :wave: Glad you're poutiness ain't to serious, but I can understand being bummed about the B-man coming through the neighborhood and not even saying hi. :sad: I was afraid that it was something more serious.

Well, I'm not being :grumpy: just 'cause I didn't get to see Bono - if that was my only problem I certainly wouldn't be complaining...

Hi Dave... Nice haircut... :sexywink:

Tim! Youre here:D:hug::kiss:

merc, I was beyond grumpy when bono was so close to me and I missed him. He was literally ten feet away from me behind a car window:yuck:

dave is back. i was wondering if you were ever going to show your face around here again. how is your throat?

starsforu2 said:

I'm so envious of you who get to get weepy about the U2 TOTP performance or whatever performance. I feel like I've seen nothing except the SNL performances (which I saw twice). The 2nd time through was really cool to watch though. :D

The SNL performances are the only ones I've seen as well and they make me cry!

I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot more crying on this tour than I did for either Pop or Elevation, especially the latter. San Jose, 4/20/01 *was* the best show ever. I don't think I've cried that hard in my life and felt that great afterward!

I can't wait for a 2005 equivalent. :heart:

u2bonogirl said:
If he had been driving I think he would have stopped for the small group of people waiting for him.:shrug:

I'm absolutely sure he would... :sexywink:

I was really pissed when the driver just sped off with him in the car. I could see the window start to roll down and then they were gone. That was a bummer of a night. I think I cried for at least an hour the next day.
:D Im learning how to use my iPod

Oh my gosh! he hit your car? What an arse. My stepmom ran over my bike when I was a kid because she didnt feel like moving it before she pulled out of the garage :rolleyes:
she made me jump out of a moving car once too because she didnt feel like stopping for me to get out......
parents are weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom