The Octagon Bar: Kickin' It Old School in the Clarence Hotel, Hot Tubs Included!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lauren430 said:
He is kind of goofy looking but I think it's refreshing; lord knows there are enough "hot" lead vocalists out there
I really like his voice. He just strikes me as gangly, like he is still a little kid trapped in a big body or something. :laugh:
Maybe its just that he has a babyface and an adult body....who knows :shrug:
*slugs down her sam adams and feels a buzz coming on*
uh oh.

*brings out a bag of sourpatch kids*

this morning i ate the pure sugar from the sourpatch kids (yes...JUST the sugar...) and MAN did i get high!!!!!! one of my friends who likes to smoke weed told me i was acting like i was stoned. it was hilarious...and fun! :hyper:sugar highs:hyper:

You know what I'm in the mood for? A boat ride.

:: makes some waves in the hot tub ::

Ooooohhhh, look what I found...the rubber ducky! :hyper:

Wow, all the old artifacts from the Bars past really are coming out of the woodwork.

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
*pokes around and finds just what Dorthe ordered*
*slides it her way like a true pro*
I think I got a job slinging coffee drinks today :D

Oiii.... :D

:love: Hellooo, Mr. Jameson - you and I have been apart for far too long! :flirt:

**Takes Mr. Jameson in one hand and laptop under the other arm and goes over to the couch to watch pics and enjoy the memories of last years best vacation...**

hey pax! Is that the macphisto ducky? :D That one rocked
*is craving sourpatch kids now*
Sugar definitely doesnt make me feel stoned, it makes me feel like I swallowed a living cat with really sharp claws :rolleyes:
Do people actually smoke weed where you live Laura? That surprises me, it sounds like such a clean cut area.
:shame: dont get into that shite

u2bonogirl said:
Do people actually smoke weed where you live Laura? That surprises me, it sounds like such a clean cut area.

Doesn't ppl smoke that everywhere...? :shifty:

:huh:

Merc said:

Doesn't ppl smoke that everywhere...? :shifty:

:huh:
well, its illegal but people do it anyway.
Where I came from people do it all the time, and the cops dont care much about it. They would rather people be smoking weed than doing lines of whatever white crap they can get their hands on.
But from what Laura has said about where she lives I just cant imagine people doing drugs :eyebrow:

u2bonogirl said:

well, its illegal but people do it anyway.
Where I came from people do it all the time, and the cops dont care much about it. They would rather people be smoking weed than doing lines of whatever white crap they can get their hands on.
But from what Laura has said about where she lives I just cant imagine people doing drugs :eyebrow:

We've got a whole part of town that's famous partly from selling that stuff - it's actually become a tourist attraction! :lol:

da110741.jpg

*walks back into the bar after having left to walk the dog and put away some laundry*
:ohmy: Ive
become
do
mes
tic
:laugh:
Tim's done the impossible.
Would anybody like their laundry washed?
Shall I put a chicken in the oven?
I knew dorthe was being rhetorical, but I was actually serious when I thought there were no stoners where laura lives! :lol:
I cant even imagine any where I live now, come to think of it.

:cute: pax and ewen.

u2bonogirl said:

Would anybody like their laundry washed?

Well, now that you're asking... :hmm:

u2bonogirl said:
I knew dorthe was being rhetorical, but I was actually serious when I thought there were no stoners where laura lives! :lol:

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom