The Octagon Bar: Kickin' It Old School in the Clarence Hotel, Hot Tubs Included!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angel_of_L.A. said:

Timmy, you are still the best bartender. Thanks for the refill. :)

I'm glad to hear that you and Tara are happy--you guys give me hope.

I'm going to the April 1, 5 and November 1 shows.

I overslept and forgot to purchase tix for NYC! :ohmy:

How about you? Which shows are you going to?

** Picks up bar stool that Dave wiped out on and removes banana peels from the bottom of each leg **

Sorry Dave, I meant to clean that up earlier. :shrug:

** Fans through the U2 tickets in my hand and can't help but grin :D **

We're seeing 8 shows, but none of the one's you are going to :(
We'll be in Denver April 20 & 21st, then Philadelphia in May with the bar gang! :dance:

Then U2 goes overseas but returns to DC on October 19th and 20th. We'll be seeing them then. A month later we're going to Madison Square Garden for the 21st and 22nd of November.

And we'll cap it off by seeing them in Portland on the last night of the US tour and we'll be on the floor :yes:

This is going to be the best year EV-ER. It's all down hill from here :sigh:

Last edited:
starsforu2 said:
...then Philadelphia in May with bar gang! :dance:

**Hopes someone remembers to pack up and bring cardboad-Merc when they're going to Philly :shifty: **

:giggle: :wink:

Which reminds me...I'm several days behind on that e-mail I promised. :reject:

And several days behind a certain phone call I was supposed to make. :reject: :reject:

I know what I'll be up to later!

:: looks around for the sexyscottishengineer ::

Hmmmmm, maybe he's working on some racquetball courts. :hmm:

:: gets out book again, sips wine ::

I'm back!! Need another red bull and vodka to get me through civil procedure class :|

U2democrat said:
*gets comfy on the bar stool tim gave me*

thanks! :wave:

when's tara moving in?

I made sure that our all of our bar stools have that soft leopard-skin motif that everyone loves so much :rockon:

Tara is moving in to my house in Late July, but her stuff is beginning to make a home right now. :D

Some of her CD's were mysteriously ripped into MP3's on my PC and then leapt onto my shelf in alphabetical order :shrug: Who knew?

Well, I gotta do some work. I had a fun mornings with all you drunks :wink: :wave:

** Walks out of the bar, into the street, inhales deeply and gets a whiff of Babylon before meandering off **

starsforu2 said:

** Picks up bar stool that Dave wiped out on and removes banana peels from the bottom of each leg **

Sorry Dave, I meant to clean that up earlier. :shrug:

** Fans through the U2 tickets in my hand and can't help but grin :D **

We're seeing 8 shows, but none of the one's you are going to :(
We'll be in Denver April 20 & 21st, then Philadelphia in May with the bar gang! :dance:

Then U2 goes overseas but returns to DC on October 19th and 20th. We'll be seeing them then. A month later we're going to Madison Square Garden for the 21st and 22nd of November.

And we'll cap it off by seeing them in Portland on the last night of the US tour and we'll be on the floor :yes:

This is going to be the best year EV-ER. It's all down hill from here :sigh:

WOW!!!!!!!!

:drool:

starsforu2 said:

** Walks out of the bar, into the street, inhales deeply and gets a whiff of Babylon before meandering off **

The Babylon Squash Courts...mmmm, I love the smell of polyurethane and sweat.

*walks in a looks around*
sweet! Its the real bar back
*jumps on the bar counter*
Yep, this is just what I remember.
*Takes a running start and slides on her knees off the end of the bar and topples onto the floor gracefully*
:D I met my husband here you know :hmm:
*glances mysteriously at the couches and remembers all the wonderful things that have happened there*
I see ewen and pax are anjoying the hot tub again :yes:
*glances around*
soooo.....how about that bartender?
You know, the handsome one with the dark hair and beautiful eyes.
He around here anywhere?

He was here, just a little while ago... :hmm:

Yes, everyone has his or her own hot tub now! Or, if you like, you can invite a special friend to share. :flirt:

I think my special friend might be off drawing up plans for other improvements to the Bar. :cute:

Tara! :happy: Nice to have you back! :yes:

:hug:

u2bonogirl said:
...You know, the handsome one with the dark hair and beautiful eyes.
He around here anywhere?

Nope, he's on vacation on the :censored: Canary Islands! :grumpy:

:wink:

... btw, looove your sig! :shifty:

:giggle:

:wave: hi dorthe!
*grabs a beer mug, flips it in the air and catches it. Pours a glass of sam adams and leans against the bar*
Im liking this sam adams thing nowadays...
The bartender turned me onto it recently :wink:
A totally random note....does anybody else think the lead singer of keane is funny looking :scratch:

He is kind of goofy looking but I think it's refreshing; lord knows there are enough "hot" lead vocalists out there

U2democrat said:
yeah tara officially has the best sig on interference. :drool::shifty:

:lol:
I kinda like it m'self
It was one of those spur of the moment ideas that just spilled out of the brain and onto the computer

*pops her iPod into the dock and puts it on shuffle*
now that Ive totally raided Tim's stash of music I have lots of tunes on here even though my music is being held captive on his computer until we figure out how to send it to the laptop.

:crack: *hears NIN "closer" come on*
ahem....
maybe I wont put that on shuffle :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom