The Octagon Bar: Kickin' It Old School in the Clarence Hotel, Hot Tubs Included!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww :hug:

I'm suprisingly coherent despite my utter lack of sleep....my typing skills are suffering tho....lol

All nighters...are interesting...but Inquiry is far too stressful...working to the last minute...utter chaos!

Can't you skip your classes? I skipped mine....:up:

You can do it dave!

I gotta say...it's quite nice here with you :sexywink:

Hello Hello:wave:

Can't stop, just dropped in to say hi and hope everyone is having a damm fine time in the old/new/whatever bar:wink: Oh, and I'll have a quick coffee.

By the way, have asked the renovators (the one with the beanie is really cute) who are putting in the squash courts to add a pool out the back. It's too hot for a hot tub!:laugh:

I could skip my classes, but like I said I have an assignment due in the first one, and I missed too many anyways from all the Elections work.

:sigh:

Not so busy I can't spend time in this here hot tub though. :)

*puts arm around Jax* ;)

:hug: Brightest!

Gotta go, my day is disappearing far too fast. Too much work, too little time for Easter Egg shopping...

*Must be strong and resist the blue crack Luke...":wink:

*sips her Guinness and pretends to not be silently witnessing another potential Octagon hookup....looks at her Guinness and wonders if that's where it all seems to be coming from(

I just got back from watching the RRHOF video with my father and grandma....it was very interesting sharing the boys with them....they seem to understand me better now....:huh:

The Industrial Revolution in Britain. And it's a complete patchwork of last-minute research I did last night scrambling at the library near closing time.

My original topic of choice was going to be Ireland's role in European Slavery. Unbeknownst to me, there's a massive lack of information on slavery of any type having to do with Ireland, so I had to change topics.

I'm up to 569 now.

And no, that didn't make sense. :sexywink: :hug:

:(

So soon?

Well I suppose you are running on a total lack of sleep.

*sticks a sign on our hot tub: "RESERVED FOR DAVE & JAX"* :sexywink:

*walks her to the door and gives her a quick peck on the cheek*

good night! :wave:

Ahh screw the Astronomy...I'll take the hit and just not do it. It's already a week and a half late anyways so it's unlikely my prof will even accept it at this point. :sigh:

*picks self up from being passed out on the bar from exhaustion*

*pays tab*

*looks around and sees he's the last to leave*

*shuts off lights, locks door, leaves a key under the mat for the first person by in the am*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom