The Octagon Bar: Kickin' It Old School in the Clarence Hotel, Hot Tubs Included!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:

My head is still spinning
and to think he used to do the same thing to me by serving drinks :eyebrow: :wink:
*splashes a bit more water on herself and drinks some*
so how is everybody :D

It's really awesome to see how people meet on here in "real life" as you will...

My friends are married now after meeting online. :)

Ahhhh, hookups and drinks.

The glory of the Bar is restored. ;)

Now if you'll all excuse me, the hot tub, and a certain gentleman near it, are calling my name. :wave:

Wonder how y'll will determine who gets naming rights to the PLEBA Octagon Bar? Link us when you have one set up! :)

I think we should have a mini Tomatina (or however you call it).

*throws a tomato at random, hitting someone in the back*

No throwing of rotten vegetables in this Bar, unless they're squashes and April is doing the throwing. ;)

The PLEBA Octagon Bar...that would be a mess! :lmao:

:: runs off to hot tub with the engineer, for real ::

~BrightestStar~ said:
:giggle:
I'm not sure....
But look at how messy we are now....we need to clean ourselves off......

Well with the propensity of hot tubs around here, that shouldn't be difficult. :sexywink:

:up: to not sleeping!

I probably won't get much tonight. I have a 2000-word essay due tomorrow (already on an extension) and I've only got 227 words so far. :|

*makes another attempt at the math*
ok...8 am to 8pm = 12 hrs
8pm to 8am = 12 hrs
8 am to 8pm = 12 hrs
.....ah...37 hours.....

EWW! Don't say that evil word!!! :crazy:
5000 word essay....pure and utter evil
....2000 also evil...
you should get typin tho.....

When's your's due?

My god..I had caridac arrest this morning, my paper had to be in by 1130...I look at the clock in me den here..it says it's 11...I'm like time to go....Call my dad to drive me...he's like either my watch is fast or...I was like what?...and then he say's it's 1130!!! THE DAMN CLOCK WAS DOWN!
I then panic...as basically this paper makes up most of my mark for this term...rush to school......but in the end it all turned out. I love that secretary! :heart:

:yikes: that sounds like fun. :hug:

I can last about 26 hours before I really start going bonkers with lack of sleep. And that was only a couple times. Usually I last until about 7 or 8 in the morning when trying to pull an all-nighter before I just totally collapse.

This one is technically due at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, but I have class from 11:30 straight through till the class I need to hand this in at, my 2:30-4:00 one. So really I need to have it done by 11:30. And I need to take the bus in, so that kinda leaves me at about 9:00 am that I need to have this done by. And I also have an Astronomy assignment due at 11:30 tomorrow morning, and that'll probably take an hour.

So about 8:00 am is when it's due in practice. :sigh:

Up to 292 words now. Where did everyone else go?

Not that it matters. I'm perfectly happy in this hot tub with you right now. :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom