The Octagon Bar: It's Getting A Bit Warm In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, everyone. :wave:

I'll pass on the popcorn, Laura. I had sushi a little while ago and I'm still stuffed! California/tuna rolls are :drool: :heart: I could probably eat sushi every day of the week.

How is everyone tonight?

I think I'm going to think about when I'm going to get my tattoo tonight. :hmm: It'll be a while from now since I really need to keep an eye on my finances... U2 tour and all. :sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oooooh, Tiffany's... :drool:

First a dance with Bono and now a wedding ring from Tiffany's! You lucky girl, you. :wink:

My engagement ring is from there too!
BUT the best thing?
I got the guy of my dreams :yes: and now I get to marry him :yes: :dance:
And hes okay with me dancing with Bono :wink:
Thats a plus

*turns her iPod to the hot mix playlist and lays down on the bar to listen to the triple peaks cant help falling in love mix*

Boy did I bum away this day. Slept in to 12:30, and then surfed the net and except for eating lunch and dinner and watching a couple movies (Ladder 49 was good, but geez I was almost crying, and I don't cry easily) didn't really do anything of note. I finally took Five For Fighting's 100 Years off repeat, kicked my U2 Playlist on in iTunes, and now I'm sitting back and drinking my ice water while surfing interference. Hopefully tomorrow will be sunnier, this weather stinks...:angry:

So my Saturday night turned from insanely shitty to spec-fucking-tacular...

:D:D

I can't decide whether to tell the story here or in my journal... :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*puts iPod onto Sexy mix, curls up in big comfy chair and listens to Broooooce*

Have you heard Bruce's latest album, April? It's got a song on there that puts Fuse to shame. :ohmy:

Well, maybe not as sexy, but definitely more sexual (it's about a hooker).

Last edited:
* walks in with a huge yawn and lays down on the bar counter, one leg dangling off the edge*

Coffee didnt do the trick folks. This girl aint waking up until her body is good and ready
In the meantime it wouldnt hurt to have a drink :D

*takes a rum and coke out of the air in front of her and gulps it down*

Diemen said:

Have you heard Bruce's latest album, April? It's got a song on there that puts Fuse to shame. :ohmy:

Well, maybe not as sexy, but definitely more sexual (it's about a hooker).

Yes, I have. Definitely not as sexy as The Fuse, but um, yeah. :whistle:

*tries her damnest to wake up, searches on bar floor for any extra Chicago tickets* ;)

*finds none, stretches, and turns on iPod to Arcade Fire :yawn:

*walks in and notices the party is starting early*

I'll take an ameretto sour please ;)

I need something to ease my nerves this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom