The Octagon Bar: It's Getting A Bit Warm In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demmy! :hug:

**Goes to the kitchen to check on the lasagne... :tongue: **

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm in a state of panic because I have no idea what to wear to the concerts. :yikes:

I got the moderator version of the Interference T-shirts...the mods got shirts with our names and avatars on the front, and "INTERFERENCE.COM STAFF" on the back.

I like the "We Can Hear You Sing" shirts, and if I could afford to spend money on a T-shirt, I'd buy one so I could have it for Philly 2 (I'm wearing my mod shirt to Philly 1).

(hint, hint: Buy an Interference T-shirt...the monies we make are going right back into the site!) :up:

**Comes out from The Kitchen after doing the dish wash**

Didn't we talk about a Octagon t-shirt once...? :hmm:

Yeah we did :scratch:

but...

You can buy an Octagon shirt (I mean from the real Octagon) from the Clarence Hotel website.

octagon_shirt.jpg

http://www.theclarence.ie/Merchandise/view.asp?id=55&version=highend

notice the colours too? black, red & white! what a cool coincidence

But we did have 'our own' t-shirt once - I even remember someone posting pics of it... It was with names and everything! :yes:

I was going to buy one months ago and totally forgot about it until you reminded me there about t-shirts.

Merc said:
But we did have 'our own' t-shirt once - I even remember someone posting pics of it... It was with names and everything! :yes:

yeah i did a design and posted it, enajh2 also did a design.

pax said:
Ahhhh, I'm back and feeling much better. :up:

Must have been the peanut butter, coffee, and UK politics. :sexywink:

must have been :sexywink:

more lunches like that please!!!

ewen said:
yeah i did a design and posted it, enajh2 also did a design.

Oh, it was you and Alan that made them? :D I didn't remember that... :reject:

I we ever manage to all meet up at the real Octagon, we should be wearing one of your designs! :lol:

starsforu2 said:

I like it too but i hate wearing black t-shirts unless they're plain, without a motif.

starsforu2 said:

Welcome to the states! Hope you're having fun so far :yes:

aww, thanks Tim :up: There's a couple of photos of Pax and myself in my gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom