The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:
I can pitch in money for one night. I'm planning on bringing throws or something and maybe just inhabiting the floor with Tara. We'll bring some pillows and a throw blanket or two.

It sounds like $20 per person per night? Is that about right with 8 people in two rooms?

:hmm: I think this is an invite to cuddle up to tim at night:drool:
:heart:
:D Im in!

I don't think it will be 16 people....ok who am I forgetting?

Tim
Tara
Pax
Ewen (who told me today, yes he's coming for sure)!
Rebekah
Chizip
me
Dave..........

who else?

okay Tim and Tara, but let's not forget if we are all in the same room....:laugh:

Who do I get to cuddle up to...?

And before you say it (because I know someone's bound to) Ewen, Tim and Chizip do not qualify to cuddle with me.

oh but Dave, Chizip told me he really wanted to.......he's going to be very disappointed :|

Thank you! Thank you!

u2bonogirl said:

of course you're welcome here
its a bar dontcha know?
*slides a cosmo down the bar counter*

:drool: would I ever like GA on his b day.....

*sips the cosmo* oooh this is nice and strong. It's going to go right to my head!

I'd LOVE to celebrate Bono's birthday by seeing his band! Can you imagine all the presents and cards and flowers that are going to be thrown on stage?!?!? I hope no one gets hurt!

As for Philadelphia, I would have loved to go there, because so many Interlanders are meeting there.

*sips more cosmo*

You know what's great?

When you find random mp3's of a band you haven't really listened to in ages, and you realize how bloody good they are.

Re: Thank you! Thank you!

Diane L said:

*sips the cosmo* oooh this is nice and strong. It's going to go right to my head!

I'd LOVE to celebrate Bono's birthday by seeing his band! Can you imagine all the presents and cards and flowers that are going to be thrown on stage?!?!? I hope no one gets hurt!

As for Philadelphia, I would have loved to go there, because so many Interlanders are meeting there.

*sips more cosmo*
we make strong drinks here
my rum and coke always has more rum than coke:lol:

I think I would hurl myself onto the stage for a present to bono.....

Re: Re: Thank you! Thank you!

u2bonogirl said:

we make strong drinks here
my rum and coke always has more rum than coke:lol:

I had 4 of those last night too...along with 5 beer, 2 martinis, a cosmopolitan, and 2 tequila shots.

Needless to say, it was a painful run to the library this morning for the sale.

agreed on the chocolate milk:drool:
I'm just going to be returning from the Chicago shows when everyone else is getting ready for Philly so I guess I'll be suiting up for role as bartender/wench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom