The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys.......you would not believe this. I just came up with a GA about 45 minutes ago for the 2nd Philly show......I am still in shock. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

It is so arbitrary; I had been trying since 10 am and probably got it a little before 2 pm......so there is still hope. I need to trade it for the 1st show but that won't be a problem.

It's just like how long do you want to sit at the computer and try; maybe at that exact moment someone had their credit card denied or someone went over the ticket limit and the ticket was released.

Rebekah also was just coming up with seated tickets for the 5/10 Chicago show.......

I am still trying off and on for people. :up:

yes maybe that is what happened to me. I am on the phone Dave but I will come on im when I am done.

starsgoblue said:
It's 4 EST...I was pulling up 100s at 3...but they were the $165 100s or else I would have just bought them. Now I'm getting nada...I'm stilling trying, hoping SOMETHING happens. :grumpy:

Me too. Nothing.

starsgoblue said:
Why couldn't this band just suck and then nobody else would wanna see them. :grumpy:

I'm stubborn, I'm not giving up yet. I can't afford to buy scalped tix.

Me either. I've been trying every 30 seconds or so since I got home an hour ago.

SOMEONE has to have fucked up and broken the rules! People are dumb....come on Ticketmaster, offer up another ticket! NOW! :evil:

edited to say: I know I have tickets already and I was very lucky and I'm grateful...hope you guys don't think I'm being a brat...I'm just scared this is the last big tour...

Last edited:
yes, I have thought that today. It would be so much easier if I loved some random, obscure band. :|

whoooooooooo someone is in love with me :cute:

Ok, really going now guys (but still trying off and on)

Well, let's look on the bright side!

Not having to sit all day in a GA line means we can all have more time to hang out before the concert and do whatever we want to! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom