The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got tickets but no ga's

i guess itll just give me something to look forward to on the 3rd leg

yes, I have nosebleed tickets behind...it's something, so I guess I shouldn't complain. :banghead:

I guess I will have to resort to ebay and pay like $300 for a GA; I would like GA just this once as I didn't during elevation and might only get to see them 1x. :angel:

i tried over here too for you guys, just incase i was lucky, but i got the same response of no tickets available, for both Philly shows. sorry

*gets a guinness and wonders whether or not share the version of 'Limbo' he recorded earlier today *

Okay, in between massages will throw together some food for the starving octagonians who are fighting the good fight:)

*Turns on the oven and throws some home made lasagne in to heat up (nothing like comfort food to make everyone feel better :heart: :D ) grabs nice big green salad out of fridge and some crusty bread for cleaning up plates.*

Okay everyone, foods up. Oh, and there is icecream in the freezer for dessert. Help yourselves. :wink:

*Rubs some warm oil on hands and gentle begins to pummel the knots out of Timbo's poor stressed neck and shoulders:ohmy:*

Pour this guy a drink!

Tania said:
Okay, in between massages will throw together some food for the starving octagonians who are fighting the good fight:)

*Turns on the oven and throws some home made lasagne in to heat up (nothing like comfort food to make everyone feel better ) grabs nice big green salad out of fridge and some crusty bread for cleaning up plates.*

Okay everyone, foods up. Oh, and there is icecream in the freezer for dessert. Help yourselves. :wink:

*Rubs some warm oil on hands and gentle begins to pummel the knots out of Timbo's poor stressed neck and shoulders:ohmy:*

Pour this guy a drink!

You're such a doll! :hug: Thanks! I feel better already. You'll have to make way if my love comes in though :yes: She's been telling me that she wants to touch me :ohmy: Now she has an excuse! (Like she need one :wink:) Oh, and 13 days from today, she'll be here in VA to visit! :dance:
Ok, I'm going to try round 2 of ticket sales today and attempt Denver... Wish me luck! I'll f:censored:king need it!

Just hanging around watching everyone stress and knowing that we will all be doing this in a short time when our section of the tour is release is deadly.

dave right now I have 3 tickets for philly...don't worry, you'll be in the building :up:

i wound up with six ga's to two shows in boston, and i have some to new jersey as well.

i stood in line at ticketmaster myself, won the lottery and was first in line (which was justice anyway since i was the third there).

the ticketmaster systems went belly up for a half an hour while i was ordering, and i wound up somehow still getting tickets, but ga's none theless. i dont know how. as soon as my transaction was finished, the shows were sold out so everybody else behind me wound up with zilch.

yeah i was pumped up and couldn't believe it. i still cant, last time when i went there for the third leg of elevation i was the first one there, and i wound up in the middle of the line and missed out on my ga tickets then. so i guess this is kind of justice for that in a sick sort of way. ill take it.

nice, kind of makes up for not being able to go to the world series too

so do ya need anyone to go with :sexywink:

yeah not being able to go to the world series blew. ill just have to go this year to see mulder and the cards win it all.

do i have any extra tickets? ask me in may.

:sexywink:

however you have not taken part of the im always right thread in puep, so your chances dwindle :madspit:

Last edited:
I've recorded a version of 'Limbo' (the Vertigo parody). please excuse my voice, i ain't no singer.

replace ysi for 'you send it' without the spaces

http://s25.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2EWC0PNEM40Q91XFJ03G0HRZLL

LIMBO

Unos dos tres catastrophe!!!!

‘Turn it up Sebastian’

Site goes down, it’s dark
There’s turmoil in your head

You can hear your heart
You feel a dread so much stronger than
you thought ,Your eyes are wide
And you sold your soul
It can be bought
But then you start to wonder........

Hello, hello (f*ck that!)
I’m in a place called limbo (ticketbastard!)
I can’t refresh the page as you already know
Can you please help me someone?
I can’t Fail, Fail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site is full of holes
As the touts steal the tix
to sell for gold
They laugh as the
Boys play rock and roll
They know they can sell
And take our souls

I can’t stand this page
Would you rather take a cheque?
The girl from ticketbast*rd
Will have my hands round her neck
Listening to the bullshit
Listening to the bullshit
Ooooon Hold, Ooooooon Hold!

Hello hello (F*ck that)
I’m in a place called limbo (ticketbast*rd)
A pre-sale code that they say they do not know

I can't fail!!!, Fail !!!!

site-failure
Oh yeah
Hours of fun…

*Sebastian Clayton vocal* :
none of this, none of this will be yours
Just give me 40 bucks for nothing in return….

Hello hello (f*ck that)
We’re in a place called Limbo (ticketbast*rd!)
I can’t refresh the page as you already know

I can feel the life draining out of me, you f*ck ups are teaching me how.....

how to scream!!!
SCREAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM !!!!

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

well now that was a clusterfu*k :wink:
More than liekly I'm going to save up and get some outrageously priced GA tickets to the May 10 show
Thank God for overtime

** Ticket update - Denver **

I did pick up section 248 right behind the stage on Adam's side. I paid $95 for them, but it's better than nosebleeds. I wish I could get GA :sad: But them's the breaks. Luck isn't on my side yet, but there are more shows in the Fall, and another Denver show I hope :hyper:

Off to clean up after that grueling morning of sitting on-line at Ticketmaster :wink:

Totally dorky here but honestly - just glad I got tickets - Want GA badly but there is always the 3rd leg
I'm already going to throw out a STL octagon party if they come here - nice central location

thanks, believe me when i say it's more excruciatingly painful for my ears to listen to than for anyone else. my neighbours are gonna think i'm nuts because they wouldn't have heard the music while i was recording it (was listening to the backing on headphones)....we must suffer for the sake of art. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom