The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on one. It's not very good, but it'll have to do. Oh and the obligatory - no laughing!

Be back shortly.

Okay, this stays up for 5 mins and then I'm outta here.

The precarious angle is because we had just spent the afternoon trying to decide between a number of reds, whites and champagnes to bring back from NSW to sunny WA:wink:

Times up.... and time to move on :laugh:

Last edited:
Hey guys and dolls! :wave:

I hope those who tried to get tix last night were successful! (Pardon me I haven't sifted through the 21 pages yet so I know nothing). I wasn't able to get SD or Philly tix because they sold out in seconds. :sad:

However, tix for L.A. and Anaheim go on sale in like 10 minutes so cross your fingers for me!

BTW I saw Joshua Tree perform last night....I'm still in heaven. I guess that's why I'm not upset about lack of tickets. I have them!! :)

:hug:

g'afternoon, everyone! :wave: in a few hours i'm going to have some friends over and we'll study for our deutsch exam. :sigh: despite the fact that everything is covered in ice (it's beautiful the trees are white and glistening) it's melting, so we'll most likely have school tomorrow. :sad:

and damnit when will 3rd leg dates be released so i can get in on the action???

Hi all :wave:

Just wanted to pop in to say Angel, I got one GA after trying for nearly 4 hours.....if someone goes over their limit or their credit card is denied, the ticket will be cancelled and reappear and I happened to be in at just the right time. I think that is probably what happened. There are still more...

It's just a matter of how long do you want to be sittting in front of the ticketmaster website....:banghead:

Good luck :up:

Runs back out

angel, keep trying...very often ticketmaster put tickets back in to the pool after credit card refusals etc...if you're lucky you'll be there at the right moment.

Lauren, this is getting really really spooky now. this is the umpteenth time we've posted similar messages at the same time!

:laugh:

heheHEHEHE

:eeklaugh:

Ok, I have to go for real and do lots of work. :sad:

Catch you guys later!!

angel, people seemed to find my david hasselhof or stag avatar 'perplexing'. my usual U2 avatar is currently residing in the sin bin.

I tried again, no such luck. I guess I'll try back in an hour. In any case, I am much more appreciative of my 'priority' seats now.

Ewen, I never found your avatars perplexing. I really loved your stag one, but the Hoff. Just thinking about his goofy grin makes me :laugh:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom