The Octagon Bar: Imagine That Your Own Witty, Original Title Is Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's wrong mysterious ways, do you mind if I call you Rich....that is shorter :)

Hello Hello:wave:

Giving up on the sleep process. The weight of office of PM has gone to my head, I think:wink:

awwwwww :sad:

I am sure everything will work out ok :hug:

It's prob. not as bad as you think.....

lauren430 said:
hehehe! Hey Tania :wave:

Did you put in your vote for Rebekah?

Yes, I did, but by a unique fluke of timing I was able to declare myself PM and Zerodude backed me:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Since then, have passed on the batton to Zero as the weight of office was interfering with my sporting commitments and I thought I can always wrench it back if the needs be:lol:

The unfortunate thing is that there's tons of construction going on on and around the Capitol grounds so it's difficult to get to the building...but I have friends in high places who'll get me in. :D

lauren430 said:
Tania, maybe you can be an integral member of his cabinet :up:

Nah, its Chief Puppetter or nothing for me

:macdevil:

Low rise pants! Maybe there should be a decree about that on Interference :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*jogs in*
this is a crazy day for me :crazy: I have to drive to portland this afternoon during rush hour traffic to a place that Ive no clue how to find......
AND I need to ask Tim what my flight itinerary is for tomorrow :rolleyes: yeah...i should have that already...

*grabs a bottle of water and a cup of coffee*
:wave: I gotta run! see you all from virginia :yes:

lauren430 said:
awwwwww :sad:

I am sure everything will work out ok :hug:

It's prob. not as bad as you think.....

It ended up being worse than I thought.

Fortunately I was able to call a new friend of mine last night, and she made me feel better just by being herself :)

What a blessing . . .

Last edited:
Um, yeah, Tim. No big deal. Eeeeeeeeeverybody breathe. ;)

We confess things in here, too, but we don't tell anyone to haul ass to ZC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom