The Octagon Bar-If you haven't hooked up yet, you will soon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who pisses you off? me?

edited to say: read all the postings ewen!

Last edited:
ewen said:
who pisses you off? me?

edited to say: read all the postings ewen!

:no:

:laugh:

So what is everyone going to do for their presale ritual...I'm going to watch the Boston DVD. It may work me up so much i stab myself in the eye or it will be soothing. :crack: Either way, I doubt I'm sleeping. Ooooohhhhmmmmmm.

starsgoblue said:

:no:

:laugh:

So what is everyone going to do for their presale ritual...I'm going to watch the Boston DVD. It may work me up so much i stab myself in the eye or it will be soothing. :crack: Either way, I doubt I'm sleeping. Ooooohhhhmmmmmm.

1. Starbucks - extra venti double shot of something
2. repeat
3. watch Boston DVD (to get arena sense)
4. Starbucks again
5. repeatedly, in OCD like fashion, check the ticketmaster website
6. Freak when tickets are actually available - momentary laspe in all senses as can no longer read words on screen
7. Purchase tickets
possible MI and/or CVA at this point - EMT on speed dial

fours hours to lift off for me

what can i do for the next four hours!!!

nurse chrissi said:

1. Starbucks - extra venti double shot of something
2. repeat
3. watch Boston DVD (to get arena sense)
4. Starbucks again
5. repeatedly, in OCD like fashion, check the ticketmaster website
6. Freak when tickets are actually available - momentary laspe in all senses as can no longer read words on screen
7. Purchase tickets
possible MI and/or CVA at this point - EMT on speed dial

That sounds like me except I have one extra step...pace around the house like a maniac. I hope to make it through the night...:huh:

listen to as much live u2 as possible
try and do nothing of any real value such as pay bills (who can do that when u2 is touring?:wink: ) function as a normal member of society etc. :wink:

i'm a bit screwed listening to any dvds at the moment due to the time and that i live in an apartment....neighbours wil moan. i'll put somethin on about 9.

g'dnight karmic :wave:

thanks chrissi and you too when the time comes

nighty night

I MIGHT BE GETTING A PRESALE CODE!!

A guy my mom works with who is also my boss bought a membership to go to Montreal. Well the boys aren't playing in Montreal on this leg and so if he doesn't decide to go somewhere else (unlikely) that means he won't be using it! And that means he'd likely give it to me if I ask him, so's I can get GA in Philadelphia!

Of course, all this hinges on me getting up at 7 am, getting my mom's credit card to pay for the ticket, calling this guy up, getting him where he has computer access to get his code, hoping that he hasn't decided to go to some other show instead, and getting the code and getting to a computer by 10 am to buy my ticket.

This is nerve-wracking, I can't even sleep. :huh:

Hey all!

:censored: I really don't like SpongeBob Square Pants!

Great news Dave, all the best to get your tickets.

Bad and then onto Streets - best part of the DVD aswell as The Fly and With or Without You. For me at least. I'm going to stick on Slane.

less than two hours to go.

no stressing now Rebekah....have comfort in knowing that we Europeans are the guinea pigs on this system! lol they'll have five hours to get it fixed for you if things go belly-up for us.

with just over an hour and a half to go I've just freaked myself out with the image of a nightmare scenario.....my internet connection failing!!!

an hour and a half...

if my internet connection fails, this computer is getting thrown out of the window!! and i live on a third floor apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom