The Octagon Bar - hitch, ditch or glitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so applicable to so many situations.

I think of it now in terms of relationships...you have to get together "in here" (like, between each other) before you can do anything "out there" (be a force for positive change in the world together, maintain the externals of the relationship, etc.)

I can't believe we've talked about U2 for 2 solid pages in the Bar. This has to be a record, at least since tickets went on sale.

pax said:
It's so applicable to so many situations.

I think of it now in terms of relationships...you have to get together "in here" (like, between each other) before you can do anything "out there" (be a force for positive change in the world together, maintain the externals of the relationship, etc.)

I can't believe we've talked about U2 for 2 solid pages in the Bar. This has to be a record, at least since tickets went on sale.

I see that.

I know, it must be a slow day in all of our offices, or something! :laugh:

:yawn: good morning all :wave:

my cat decided to parade up and down the hall at 5:30 this morning yowling. She would jump on my bed and yowl, then she would go to my parents room and yowl, then stand out in the middle of th hall and yowl. I guess she wanted to play.

good evening folks :wave:

:kiss: Pax

I bought you your Penguin biscuits. hopefully they're not rejects lke the other ones! that was a little disapointing and embarassing with your last lot.

Penguins! :hyper:

You are awesome. :kiss:

I just have to burn your CD and make you a tracklisting, and your care package will be ready for assembly and shipping.

All right, well, since Friday's mail came around 1:00, I think I'm going to head out now...besides, it's after 12:30 and I'm getting really hungry.

Till later, everyone. :wave:

:kiss: Ewen :kiss:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just hate it when these effortlessly pulled together women give me the oce over and make me feel like crap. :mad: :down:

No worries about that if you swing by with the Guinness. It's a t-shirt, jeans, ponytail, and $3.00-bought-on-the-street-in-NYC-slippers day. :up:

Re: maybe his next movie can take place by a glacier

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Did he cheat on her like he did his ex-wife?

He did. at first I thought it was a one-off but then I look on eonline and he's been carrying on an affair. Keep your willy outta others, Jude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom