The Octagon Bar - hitch, ditch or glitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, once I have my laundry folded, I am not doing ANYTHING but talking to Ewen and resting my arse. I have to work the next four nights, so... :mad:

I just sent an invoice for a book that I sold on eBay two days ago. :reject:

My e-mail address that I use for eBay was acting funky and I totally forgot that the one book was looking like it would sell.

:: hoping it doesn't get me a bad feedback ::

good evening :wave:

gaah, i feel rough-as-fuck today.

i go to the doctor this morning, not because of illness, and leave feeling ill. :huh:

i'm just back from the Police this afternoon, not because I'm a criminal, and now I feel like robbing a bank.

:kiss: Pax

poor Pinchy, hate it when animals pass on. didn't know you had a pet, Rebekah. :hug: my pet died last year, it's not nice.

[u2 talk of the geeky collectors kind]

I won the auction for a European Vertigo tour programme/tour book! and I paid less (including the addition of postage costs) than I would of if I had bought it at the show!! Which might not mean much but these programmes have generally been fetching more on eBay. Anyway, I received it this afternoon and it is official and in perfect condition. soooo pleased. As Pax knows, I insist in always getting a programme, just one of those geeky things. I have all their tour programmes since the War tour. I so wished I got one when I went to Philly because the USA programmes were different.

[/u2 talk of the geeky collectors kind]

Just off the phone to my mother - my nephew's army band is playing tomorrow night in my home town and I'll miss it :sad:

Pax, I've primed my mother regarding 'stuff'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom