The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
log out of u2.com, close all your browsers, you may have to delete any 'cookies' and then try and log back on

yes pax, but when you sign onto u2.com does it say you are a paid member??

im sorry, i wish i could help, the only thing id say to do is to email them

i know its a shite thing to maybe say but just leave it for a day

hey maybe they just havent verified your credit card yet

: How do I sign up to U2.com

A: When you sign up to U2.com, it initially creates a 'free' account, which does not allow you full (paid) membership rights (This is most noticeable in the Zootopia section, where you’ll only see one discussion area). This happens before you submit your credit card details. If for some reason you credit card payment does not work out for you, you can try again later simply by closing your browser and logging in with the (free) account details sent to you. If you then click 'subscribe' you’ll be sent on to the shopping cart script. Check that the item 'Membership' is only in there once before providing your credit card details. The system will then you again after your credit card payment has gone through. To confirm that your payment has been completed is by checking the Zootopia forum - as a paid-up subscriber, you will now see additional forums in this 'Subscriber Site' section. Also, under 'My Profile' an expiry date for your new U2.Com Membership will appear. (Note, it will appear in the European dating sequence - day followed by month and then year.)

See...I got this email that said this....:sad:

QTY DESCRIPTION
PRICE
____________________________________________________________________________________
1 (U2CFNCLB)
$40.00
Subscription to U2.Com

$0.00
Tax
$0.00
Grand Total
$40.00
Credit Card Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX0746

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back