The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:
Snow on Saturday is the forecast, I hope it's a lot or hardly at all. If it's a lot I'm not obligated to do anything but hang out, if it's medium then I'm torn... go out and do stuff, or stay home? :shrug:

:up:
I would like an excuse to lounge around for a day - Love snow when I don't have to work - hate snow when I do. I have around 12 hours of shows on Tivo to catch up on :huh:

I suppose the bright side to all this snow is that I've had snow days from school twice this week, and probably will have another on Monday depending on how hard this storm hits us.

that is the thing with school - I miss being in school but I don't miss the stress of exams/passing boards
and yet I'm thinking about getting my masters :crazy: (bascially becasue I like student loans - I want to be paying them when I'm 80 - dripping sarcasm)

starsforu2 said:

** Pours a cup for U2granny **

I buy this stuff from Einstein's Bagels. It's the Vanilla / Hazelnut blend. Hope you like it!

Thanks:up: My daughter works as a barista at Starbucks part time. We know coffee.

Well I love school. I took a year off to work, and hated every second of it. So now I'm in school and I love class. Well...most class. I love my Astronomy and Ancient History and European History classes. Not so much the Bio, although I don't mind it as much.

But next year I'm transferring into Kinesiology. I can't wait! :hyper:

I loved microbiology/pathophysiology and LOVED gross anatomy
but then again I have a minor in Art History :reject:

ewen said:

:wave: Did you get the tat? I'll have you know that you guys are a bad influence. Last evening while still under the influence my daughter and I went and got new piercings. I got another (just what I needed) cartiledge piercing and my daughter got that piece of cartiledge at the front of her ear pierced. What is that called anyway?

no tattoo yet u2granny.

even though i have piercings myself :shifty: the talk of 'cartiledge' has kind of made me feel a bit queezy.:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom