The Octagon Bar: Heimili af Víkingur, friður ritgerð, og the fágun kvenmaður á Jörð

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:
I didn't think he had the guts to do it.

I called him on it too. :wink:

Dave,

Guts has nothing to do with banning you or not. It actually takes more 'guts' to keep you around. I can't compete with your uninformed drivel and pissing matches. I don't have the time. I've got a job.

If you want to be banned, its easy, just read the FAQ, and follow the directions.

:laugh:

OK...gotta follow the Bar rules so Abby is happy. No fighting in the Bar.

I love how I respect her infinitely more than the guy who has the power to ban me. :)

It is indeed Friday.

I'll be spending tonight pushing everything in my old bedroom into one giant pile and deciding what I'm going to pack, what I'm going to leave, and what I'm going to throw out/give away/sell. :up:

I'm going to a free dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant tomorrow night at 5, then going to a keg party with some old high school friends to watch some Pay-Per-View UFC at 9.

I may come out of it with another bloody lip. :laugh:

I was invited to a party tomorrow night, but I'm not sure if I'll go. I know there's going to be drinking--doesn't this make me sound like a goody-two-shoes high school kid?--but I'm thinking I'm going to do the practice run to JFK on Sunday, and I'd rather not be hungover for that.

At this point, I'm VERY seriously considering leaving Interference.

And apparently, according to Elvis, all the mods are "sick of hearing my shit" and my "whining about how the site is run". :rolleyes:

So April, how did it feel after the u2 concert? Did it feel like you went through something that you can't explain?

Weird question. Thought I'd ask...since my first U2 concert is coming up in 24 days... :yikes:

DaveC said:
At this point, I'm VERY seriously considering leaving Interference.

And apparently, according to Elvis, all the mods are "sick of hearing my shit" and my "whining about how the site is run". :rolleyes:

*walks in with a headache and a bad mood*
are you looking for somebody to tell you not to leave because we would miss you too much?

Awwww, kids, come on, don't be like this. :(

I'm headed out for now...I'll try to check on everything later.

Be happy, Bar!

:: leaves a million :kiss:es for Ewen ::

I seriously think this stupid issue with dave and the forum administration should be kept out of the bar :shrug:
and thats the last Im going to say about it

*pops a couple advil migraine and slams two shots of rum down*
:madspit: that should help my headache situation

u2bonogirl said:
I seriously think this stupid issue with dave and the forum administration should be kept out of the bar :shrug:
and thats the last Im going to say about it
thank you! and this is the last i shall speak of it here.

:hug: hope you feel better.

KhanadaRhodes said:

thank you! and this is the last i shall speak of it here.

:hug: hope you feel better.

:hug:
thanks
Ive just had this rotten headache for two days and Im finally getting rid of it :yes:
:dance: Its the weekend!
how about some party music? Just not too loud....dont want to reverse the effects of the advil

*puts "lets dance" by Bowie on the box*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom