The Octagon Bar - Heavenly Delights Abound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to yesterday but on a much smaller scale. I went to the hospital last night, and they told me I'd have a 10-hour wait in the Emergency Room (see! Socialized medicine isn't all it's cracked up to be), so I went home, fell asleep at 8:30 pm, and got up today at 1:00 pm. :|

this afternoon i'm going downtown to the childrens museum to help paint signs for the tim kaine rally tomorrow...the media's gonna be there today too :hyper: i'm a-gunna git mahself on t-v!

Hey party people! :wave:

DaveC said:
Similar to yesterday but on a much smaller scale. I went to the hospital last night, and they told me I'd have a 10-hour wait in the Emergency Room (see! Socialized medicine isn't all it's cracked up to be), so I went home, fell asleep at 8:30 pm, and got up today at 1:00 pm. :|

:hug:

starsgoblue said:
U2Girl....he will take his shades off during the concerts....he usually does after like the third song...:yes: Silly girl....

But he hasn't done it when he's been singing the songs at certain promo events... :shrug: I am silly... :lol: I just want to see his eyes...

See, he does it for our own protection really. When he comes out on stage it usually takes about 3 songs for us to adjusted to being in such close proximity to such sexiness....if he just came running out with those blue eyes we'd all die.

It's like in the Bible with the different courtyards in the temple, separating someone from the holy...it was for their own good....:wink:

starsgoblue said:
See, he does it for our own protection really. When he comes out on stage it usually takes about 3 songs for us to adjusted to being in such close proximity to such sexiness....if he just came running out with those blue eyes we'd all die.

It's like in the Bible with the different courtyards in the temple, separating someone from the holy...it was for their own good....:wink:

even sillier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom