The Octagon Bar - Having Ourselves A Merry Freaking Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Dave! What, no hug pour moi? :sad:
:p
How are you? It's been forever.

Of course you get a :hug:. I just had to get over the initial shock of seeing you around again! :lol:

I'm ok. School still sucks. Nova Scotia still sucks. My mouth still sucks. Everything else is good though! :p

It's a party in here tonight! Drinks all around! *gets self a Keith's*

Haha, who could ever begin to forget about the back room, what with all the interesting goings on back there.

Although nobody ever seems to really come out in the open (no pun intended :wink: ) and say what really goes on back there. :hmm:

well its almost 1:30 a.m. here...and I am neither a night owl nor a morning person :huh:

G'night folks, continue to :rockon: as I head out! :wave:

Edited to add: Of course I'll leave after I've tended to business in the backroom :sexywink:

You have essays due on December 23rd??? :yikes:

That's insane!

But in regards to the party leaving, I think I'm going to have to head off myself, seeing as it's 2:30 am here and the only way I'm going to get better is by sleeping.

One last drink for the road! :tequilashot:

Good night! Hope to see you around more often. :wave:

PS: don't forget I still have a promise of a layover next time I travel west! :whistle:

**Walks in behind bar desk and makes a cup of morning tea**

**Gets newspaper and sits in big, comfy couch**

:D

DaveC said:
Haha, who could ever begin to forget about the back room, what with all the interesting goings on back there.

Although nobody ever seems to really come out in the open (no pun intended :wink: ) and say what really goes on back there. :hmm:

What goes on in the back room, stays in the back room. :sexywink: :lol:

*settles herself on the couch with a pitcher of margaritas* :drunk:

Thank god it's Thursday and I only have 2 days of work left for the year. :angry:

The drugs the doc prescribed me are of such weak strength that I might as well have gotten OTC Advil and taken two at a time.

I just want to eat solid food for once. That's all. :sigh:

And I still have to go out this evening and buy two more Christmas gifts. I am NOT looking forward to that.

Back
Top Bottom