The Octagon Bar - Having Ourselves A Merry Freaking Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing absolutely nothing. Although, my parents are going away until Sunday, leaving tomorrow morning...and guess who has the house all to himself? :evil:

Nah not this week. Last time they went away I did it and it was a huge hassle having to clean and keep an eye on everyone. Plus it's so close to New Year's that I'd rather just save my cash and go party on Saturday night.

It was more the days when the parents got home that were the worst. I was terrified for about a week that I had missed a beer bottle or a cap or something when I was cleaning up and that they'd have found it, or that my neighbours had seen something and would tell my parents. Completely not worth the tension. I got away with it scot free, but regardless, I was pretty tense whenever the phone or doorbell rang or when my parents called for me for a while.

I went today to get my sunglasses. It was an absolute nuthouse, traffic was awful too. Ended up standing in line for a good 45 min just for one measly pair of shades. I like 'em though. :)

I just got home. Kahula and cream :drool:

I went to my friend's place and her 13 year old son (yes, the one with the huge crush on me) and his friend would go play video games for an hour, then come up and hang out with us for 2, go downstairs for a half hour, come up for the rest of the night. :lol: I hugged him when I first got in and later my friend said, "You just made brandon's night with that hug! He's probably telling Phillip, 'April hugged meeeeeee'" :eek:

:shifty: :whistle:

Well, a few more years on that kid and who knows what could happen? :laugh: :shh:

My friend gave me a look when I was telling them I'd gone to see Harry Potter yesterday and thought the Cedric guy was cute.

I'm just incriminating myself further with each word I type so I'll have a vodka cran now, Dave, if you will. :silent:

Ok folks, I just took a look at the clock and realized that it's past 4 am, so I should hit the hay.

Talk to y'all tomorrow. :wave:

DaveC said:
:vodkacran: x2

I've never read nor seen any Harry Potter books or movies, but I assume this Cedric guy is young...? :hmm:

Yeah. I think where this book is at they're all 14, but he looked at least 16. At least. :shifty:

I need to pick an age group and stick with it. And make sure it's legal.

On that note, my ass is going to bed as well. :sexywink:

Night!

DaveC said:
So, bargoers (this is out to everyone)...Philadelphia on the 2009 tour? :lol:

How about Philly and Dublin? :D

We still have to do that meet-up in the real Octagon, remember? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom