The Octagon Bar: Grab A Stick Or A Bite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*blinking stupidly at Stars' sig pic...AGAIN*

Just when I think they can't get any better...:drool: :drool: :drool:

stars should just make an animated gif that goes through all her sig pics so she doesnt have to change them every other day...

Chizip said:
as long as im better by san diego then all is good

that's right. you have about 10 days (yay! 10 days!). and do not infect me. breathe on your own side of the room.

Chizip said:
as long as im better by san diego then all is good
vitmain C zinc - multivitamin - plently of water amd rest - the flu that is going around takes about 2 weeks until you start to really feel like yourself again - it is hitting HARD - I took care of a guy who was 30 with it and he had to be intubated b/c of it

the animated gifs go too quickly. PLEBANs like it a little slower...

~BrightestStar~ said:
Is the first show in 10 days?!?!

:hyper:

you betcha...march 28!!!! is that 10 days? i think it is. i am already getting a headache. must drink water............

you can set the gif to go by as sllloooow as you want it to go...

thanks nurse, i actually have been taking a mulitvitamin the past few weeks as ive started trying to get healthy and working out again

of course once i try to get healthy is when i get sick :shrug:

thats there i think i got it from, the gym :mad:

starsgoblue said:
Canb you guys believe we are going to see the boys?! I'm so excited! It's been 4 freakin' years too long!

really, i cannot wait. can't sleep at night sometimes (but mostly that's when Bri has posted suggestive pics :wink: )

i hope ruffian doesnt mind i like to only sleep in my interference thong...

when i first came online i thought i saw a crotch sig pic on this thread...or did i imagine that?

Chizip said:
i hope ruffian doesnt mind i like to only sleep in my interference thong...

:lmao: will it say "blue crack" on it?

i am so lucky to have the privilege of sleeping near the lemonade stand skank :D everyone wants you, Chizip.

Bono gifs....:drool:

africabono.gif

:drool:

I am having internet problems :madspit:

And I just ate 4 brownies and am now pissed at myself :reject:

:wave: Hello everyone! :D.... <-see i'm actually saying something next to my emoticon right now! :rolleyes:

Anyways, I was just watching Rattle and Hum on TV. I don't know what channel it's on but I have to say OMG to WOWY on it...Holy :censored:...WOW!

Is All I want is you a remake? Is that an eric clapton song???

Oh and girls if any of you get People, Star or Us Weekly Bono is in it this week :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

:drool:

:yikes:
I saw what you said in the suggest thread...
:yikes:

Ruffian..that was u2bonogirls....I wish she'd come back....
i wish she'd come back too...don't have the energy to scroll back. what? suggest thread? huh?

------wants to run out and get magazines but can't move off couch because of brownies :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom