The Octagon Bar: Grab A Stick Or A Bite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Hello Ladies!! :wave:
Ooops...guess I shouldn't shout...sorry tania :laugh:

*Puts head on bar and quietly moans....*

If I see one more green drink....

No, I can't even thing about it, quietly LOL

ok, i'm definitely plastered. :drunk: 3 irish pubs and waaaay too much beer. i'll pay for this tomorrow

I will be very sorry that I drank what I drank tongiht (but I had a good time) I wanna go out drinking iwth all of you - you all very fun and would laugh at u2 related jokes :D

what bar did you go to tonight chrissi, i need to buy you a drink sometime...

nurse chrissi said:
I will be very sorry that I drank what I drank tongiht (but I had a good time) I wanna go out drinking iwth all of you - you all very fun and would laugh at u2 related jokes :D

the first bar we went to played U2 about every 5th song...and everyone I was with decided we should toast each song (given that i'm famous among them for squandering my money on so many shows this tour). so with all the toasting (and some irish whiskey thrown in for good measure) I got pretty lit. I love that other people appreciate "our" band!

Hey BS, I just noticed that you are studying Bio. No wonder we get on the U2 thing and Bio (my fav subject:yes: ):lol:

*Puts head back on bar*

Helen Fitzgerald's - it was a bit crazy - then just Fridays - but good times by all - bunch of drunken RN's all around

Chizip said:

ive been battling a bad case of the flu for almost a week now, im quite sick of it...

i hope you feel better soon. everyone's had it lately. you'll have to make up for missed opportunity when you get well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom