The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just excited for all of us...It's seems alot of us are up so many different things but they're are really good and fortunate things...hence the kodak moments.

:heart:

(will quit her loveydovey crap now) ;)

VintagePunk said:
U2Girl...oh, I haven't looked over there for a while. I came across it at atu2.com this afternoon. :)

That's where I got it...what a hoot Jon Stewart is. :)

Stars...no need to stop the lovey dovey stuff.. They are so awesome...

Did Bono seemed like he was tearing up to you? and Paul McG was crying! :(

U2Girl1978 said:

Stars...no need to stop the lovey dovey stuff.. They are so awesome...

Did Bono seemed like he was tearing up to you? and Paul McG was crying! :(

:hug: Yea, when I think about all the wonderful people I've met and all the things that have happened to me becuase of the boys and thier music....gah I can't help myself. ;)

I haven't seen the video yet, just heard the audio.....He did sound emotional to me though.

stray dog said:
I can't imagine my life without U2

:hug: Me neither....

Vintage...I think perhaps he had a cold, I also think he may be trying to save his voice for the tour and whatnot...Maybe becuase of all the rehearsals too his voice is ready for that kinda projection...:huh:

starsgoblue said:

:hug: Yea, when I think about all the wonderful people I've met and all the things that have happened to me becuase of the boys and thier music....gah I can't help myself. ;)

I haven't seen the video yet, just heard the audio.....He did sound emotional to me though.

It's so amazing how things happen when you discover something like them. :)

They've certainly inspired me more..and I've "met" alot of people that are U2 fans that are incredible and very awesome. This board rocks. You all rock. :hug:

*weeps* :sad:

On a side note:
B seems to be licking his lips alot lately... :lol:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

:hug: Me neither....

Vintage...I think perhaps he had a cold, I also think he may be trying to save his voice for the tour and whatnot...Maybe becuase of all the rehearsals too his voice is ready for that kinda projection...:huh:

I wondered the same thing. I kept trying to see if he was tearing up. He didn't seem to be, but it's hard to tell with the glasses. My brother thought he was, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom