The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

It really wasn't necessary to say it the way you said it though. :|

I'm extremely pissed off.

about me being slutty? is that what you're mad about (geez, how we can go from talking about agricultural/veterinary trials and teaching to sluttiness in a single thread. I love this place :heart:)

U2Girl1978 said:

It really wasn't necessary to say it the way you said it though. :|

I'm extremely pissed off.

im sorry i was joking, it was more of an insult to ruffian, because ruffian will be sharing a room with me in san diego....

so i was calling ruffian the slut, not you...

It's a pretty cool job. I get to do lots of different things everyday, I work for myself and so I can head off to the beach when I feel like it (or, more likely, end up here) and I get reasonable money. The only issue is the administration side of things.

Though I would rather be going to see U2 15 times!:wink:

Chizip said:

im sorry i was joking, it was more of an insult to ruffian, because ruffian will be sharing a room with me in san diego....

so i was calling ruffian the slut, not you...
:laugh:
thank you for defending my honor U2Girl (if you were). I'm totally not offended. I've gotten used to his sense of humor :)
Now if we come back from SD and tell everyone about our sexathon weekend, we can revisit the topic :)

ruffian said:

:laugh:
thank you for defending my honor U2Girl (if you were). I'm totally not offended. I've gotten used to his sense of humor :)
Now if we come back from SD and tell everyone about our sexathon weekend, we can revisit the topic :)

I was defending both of us. It's really not nice to call people slutty. But whatever...I digress.

Tania said:
It's a pretty cool job. I get to do lots of different things everyday, I work for myself and so I can head off to the beach when I feel like it (or, more likely, end up here) and I get reasonable money. The only issue is the administration side of things.

I'm on sabbatical this semester--it's the only way I'm able to pull it off. I'm going to have to cancel class twice in the fall for gigs in Houston and Atlanta. :reject:

Did we talk about Australia before?

Tania said:

However...I still think your nuts for wanting to edit a 5000 word paper!
:hug:

U2Girl1978 said:

I was defending both of us. It's really not nice to call people slutty. But whatever...I digress.

well i apologize if i offended anybody, it was purely unintentional

i probably throw the the word slut around more than i should...

~BrightestStar~ said:

You must be one smart cookie!

:lmao: Nah, not at all!

And please bring back lots of pictures. I am sooooooo jealous. By the time U2 get to me they will be using zimmerframes:laugh:

U2Girl1978 said:

I've been calling him a skank, though boys take pride in that :lol:

Chizip said:
dont worry ruffian, ill keep our sexathon weekend a secret :sexywink:
:flirt:
:shh:
actually, i don't think we'll be together in the room much at the same time. isn't that a prerequisite for the sexathon?

~BrightestStar~ said:

well....not neccessarily...depending on what you define as sex........:ohmy:

I guess I could call him on the phone from our room and say filthy things while he's in the GA...I learned some of those from you, Bri! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

well....not neccessarily...depending on what you define as sex........:ohmy:

well sex of any definition cant be too good if the people arent even inthe same room...

ruffian said:

I guess I could call him on the phone from our room and say filthy things while he's in the GA...I learned some of those from you, Bri! :hug:

that could help pass the time :hmm:

Tania said:
Ruffian, I think we did:hmm: If you ever get to Perth and need a place to stay let me know:D

I know I talked to Axver briefly...I spent January and part of Feb in Australia and New Zealand and loved them both. You Australians are so frickin' friendly...I thought there was something WRONG with everyone in Melbourne :lol: But it was amazing.

Did someone not get bitten in half by a shark off the coast in W. Australia recently?

Thrill of thrills:dancing: (intended sarcasm here)

We. Are. Getting. The. Grammy's. On. Friday. Night. 9pm. With.....

(Larry, drumroll here.....) A Live Performance From ....... U2.....

:hyper: :faint:

Chizip said:

that could help pass the time :hmm:

could prove to be a little embarrassing for you...U2Girl, you can call our room and have phone sex with him...I'll be at the 4 season in the tub with Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom