The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

debatable. i think i spelled that wrong.

my class was all girls last time and they managed to screw just about every man in the city...i had to do alot of babysitting :mad: my policy was: "do whatever you want but don't get it on me." and of course, i had to clean up alot of messes. grrrrrrrrr. not literally, of course.

oh wow, maybe ill go as your "teaching assistant" and keep those girls in line :sexywink:

:lol:
i'm for everyone having a great time, but they were not the least bit selective. they picked some pretty scuzzy men. blech. i'll send them your pic :wink: (the girls, not the scuzzy men)

It's part of my job to edit :yes:

Anyway, all you have to do is cut out the word "Bono" and you'll be under the limit :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I wanna be in Ruf's class!
*ponders the possibilities*
:D

*imagines holding up signs with HD written on them in the middle of lectures...just for a reaction*

i teach a class on beauty and attractiveness cross-culturally and have a powerpoint of people who are considered beautiful (and I have students fill out cards and turn them in so I include their ideas) and don't think I don't show the B-man! :drool:

ruffian said:

i teach a class on beauty and attractiveness cross-culturally and have a powerpoint of people who are considered beautiful (and I have students fill out cards and turn them in so I include their ideas) and don't think I don't show the B-man! :drool:

OMG...you mean I can sit in class and stare at B?!? Hot damn! Sign me up!!
:laugh:

I'll caption the pics for ya :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*snort*
How did you know I had 3 pages worth of Bono is hot..bono is sexy..I love bono?!?!?

You edit for a living? You work at a paper or something?

Oh, just a wild stab in the dark.

Nah, I work in the Agriculture/Veterinary industry and my job is submissions to the gov't. Some of these researchers waffle alot so I get to go berserk with a red pen :macdevil: :shrug: ;)

~BrightestStar~ said:

OMG...you mean I can sit in class and stare at B?!? Hot damn! Sign me up!!

I'll caption the pics for ya :wink:

and we dissect all the pictures and talk about what people consider sexy and why. I have them make lists of traits they find attractive (guys say: big boobs, pretty face, nice ass, girls say: caring, generous, emotionally connected. pffft!)...so you'll have to help me choose which Bono pic to use in the fall. God, I'll start blathering on...:eek:

Tania said:

Nah, I work in the Agriculture/Veterinary industry and my job is submissions to the gov't. Some of these researchers waffle alot so I get to go berserk with a red pen :macdevil: :shrug: ;)
so do you edit grants?

Tania said:

research industry that reminds me of....eww....earlier this year me and a group had to do this grant proposal thing...omg..insane amount of research...
but ...erm....we had 25 pages of text (the limit)...but also 20 pages of appendixes...that's teach the profs!!!:laugh:

Tania said:
Ruffian, how does old Bono boy go? Does he get a good rating?:wink:

:no:
sadly. the top votes last year were colin farrell, jude law...and one of those little boys from lord of the rings. when they see Bono's pic they say: "the drummer is hotter." :rolleyes:

one of the top criteria for male attractiveness is "dominant brow ridge" which also includes heavy eyebrows. Bono doesn't have that...awwwww....

ruffian said:

and we dissect all the pictures and talk about what people consider sexy and why. I have them make lists of traits they find attractive (guys say: big boobs, pretty face, nice ass, girls say: caring, generous, emotionally connected. pffft!)...so you'll have to help me choose which Bono pic to use in the fall. God, I'll start blathering on...:eek:

OMG..I *really* wanna be in this class!
Danmit..come do a talk at my university!!!
ggrrr!

ruffian said:

:no:
sadly. the top votes last year were colin farrell, jude law...and one of those little boys from lord of the rings. when they see Bono's pic they say: "the drummer is hotter." :rolleyes:

one of the top criteria for male attractiveness is "dominant brow ridge" which also includes heavy eyebrows. Bono doesn't have that...awwwww....

*thinks she'll just have to screw democracy and vote multiple times...*

Chizip said:

i think thats pretty slutty

:mad:
u2girl, no way of telling what it will be like. i grilled Chizip about whether he was going to kill me in my sleep. He said he would, so I guess I'll know it's coming, at least. :shrug:

ruffian said:

so do you edit grants?

No, they go and do field trial's and I get to look at their reports and edit them. Then I put together the submission (based on the KISS principle) and hopefully the company gets approval for a new drug or chemical or whatever.

ruffian said:

guys are so predictable...

ruffian said:

:mad:
u2girl, no way of telling what it will be like. i grilled Chizip about whether he was going to kill me in my sleep. He said he would, so I guess I'll know it's coming, at least. :shrug:

but at least im going to be clean about it

that is key...

~BrightestStar~ said:

OMG..I *really* wanna be in this class!
Danmit..come do a talk at my university!!!
ggrrr!
hehehe...I give talks all over the place :) I tried to work out something for Arizona so I could write my trip off, but no go :(

*imagining Bri enrolling in her class...holy crap!*

Tania said:

No, they go and do field trial's and I get to look at their reports and edit them. Then I put together the submission (based on the KISS principle) and hopefully the company gets approval for a new drug or chemical or whatever.

wow...interesting! you must see lots of crapola :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom