The Octagon Bar - get your rocks off honey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Runs in**

:shh:

:shifty:

**Writes note**

Hello everyone...

I'll be gone for the weekend - going down south to (hopefully!) enjoy the sun, sailing, partying ( :drunk: :dance: )... just have a good time! :wink:

Will be back late sunday! :wave:

**Leaves note on bardesk... together with lots of :hug:s and :kiss:es for LB should he drop by! :flirt: :sexywink:**

**Runs out**

Hi, Laura. :hug:

Sorry...just a sad day here for me, and feeling terribly about what's going on in London. :( I hope we don't hear of any more deaths.

I talked to him for a short time this morning, but I have to say, I really am not at my best first thing in the morning, and I only called him because we didn't really get to talk much last night. :reject: He was telling me about the attacks, but it didn't fully register with me until I was listening to Morning Edition on the way to work, and then I got to work and was reading FYM and the BBC website...so I'm afraid I didn't totally catch on right away.

It's just not a good time for either of us, for a couple of reasons. Thanks for caring, though. :hug:

Well I have a nice bottle of Bombay Sapphire as well as the last few shots of some Belvedere Vodka; damn that stuff is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom