The Octagon Bar - get your rocks off honey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, Laura put on the new Coldplay CD (previous page), instantly killing any potential party atmosphere! :yes:

:wink: Laura

wow, Jason is on national television, playing the bagpipes in front of the Queen and Blair!! just seen HIM in the pipe band.

:so proud:

There is a massive parade in London right now, commemorating the end of World War II. He sent a text to tell me to watch it, didn't expect to see him himself. superb, got it taped. off the phone to my mother, she was in tears.

ewen said:
There is a massive parade in London right now, commemorating the end of World War II. He sent a text to tell me to watch it, didn't expect to see him himself. superb, got it taped. off the phone to my mother, she was in tears.

:hug:

23596PICT0008a-med.JPG

Jason in the middle
23596PICT0007-med.JPG

crap photos, but i was literally photographing the television

my little nephew, playing in the band in front of the Queen today, off to Iraq for six months including Christmas and New Year :sad:

Last edited:
pax said:
:scratch: Something bad happened to the Bar? Seems fine to me (well, except for the new Coldplay CD)... :wink:

:kiss: Ewen

:lol:

I was telling Abby I heard it the other day when I was at the bookstore, and though I had been thinking of buying it (just to see if all the hype was worth it) I quickly decided after two songs it wasn't worth it. I felt like I was going to fall asleep right in the aisles. :shifty:

:giggle:

Okay, kids, I'm out for now...I have to do a couple of things before my date with a certain Scotsman later this afternoon. :sexywink:

:wave:

:kiss: for eweknowwho

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

I was telling Abby I heard it the other day when I was at the bookstore, and though I had been thinking of buying it (just to see if all the hype was worth it) I quickly decided after two songs it wasn't worth it. I felt like I was going to fall asleep right in the aisles. :shifty:

so, it's pretty much as dull as their previous two then? :|

:kiss: Pax :hug:

catch ya later

I base overall quality of a CD on the number of songs I skip.

On AROBTTH, the songs I skip are Daylight, and usually God Put a Smile on Your Face.

On X&Y, the only song I skip is X&Y.

:)

The very latest in fashion accessories, everyone will be wearing them this summer.

ewbby_band.gif

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
1) save
2) print out
3) attach to your wrist

I expect to see photos of everyone wearing their own.

**Enters the bar with arms full of baskets with norwegian strawberries**

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hello everyone!

Just got home from my weekend down south - thought you might like some strawberries... :drool:

**Puts baskets with strawberries on bardesk**

:D

**Finds the bars best bottle of champagne, pours a glass and makes a toast...**

To the fact that in exactly 3 weeks I'm having my best time ever at my very first U2 concert... :hyper:

To Sir Bob, Bono and whoever else made the G8 secure my future job! :lol: (...They also agreed to strive for access to AIDS treatment for all by 2010...)

To The Octagon!!! :yes:

:wave: hey merc! did you get my response to your PM? well anyway...i forgot to tell y'all, while i was in berlin, i went to THE Zoo Station! My german teacher is also a U2 fan so he was giving me directions based on U2 songs :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom