The Octagon Bar: Get a Room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Walks into The Octagon**

Good ________ (<--- insert whatever fits with the timezone you're in!) to ya'!

:wave:

*walks in wearing Bono's zoo station encore jacket*
:drool: Its also what he wears during
mysterious ways :dance:
:drool:
It felt very hot. I dont know how he wears that thing under those lights
Not that Im complaining about bono-sweat...

*ahem* anyway, not in PLEBA am I?

I need something for a headache and a semi crappy mood. This girl has had far below the minimum amount of sleep needed for normal human activity, and she got shitty news at work

pax said:
:wave: Hi, Merc. How's your countdown going?

71 days!!! :D:up:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

This weekend is a LB-free weekend ('cause he's away) :( ... but one of my really good friends is comming up to visit me and staying for the whole weekend - I'm looking really forward to it, so I'm just as :hyper: as always! :giggle:

How are you doing Abby? :hug:

I'm not too bad. I just remembered, like, yesterday that I was supposed to go to New York tomorrow, and I'm trying to figure out a way out of it...I don't think I can handle the city right now, plus I'm totally broke and have a million things I could be doing at home. :uhoh: :|

But other than that, I'm not too bad. :)

pax said:
I'm not too bad. I just remembered, like, yesterday that I was supposed to go to New York tomorrow, and I'm trying to figure out a way out of it...I don't think I can handle the city right now, plus I'm totally broke and have a million things I could be doing at home. :uhoh: :|

But other than that, I'm not too bad. :)

One of my friends are in N.Y. right now - before she left I was like: "You have to look out for Bono and other Irish guys!!! :hyper: Take lots of pictures if you see anyone!!!"

:lol:

Have to go out and make dinner... :)

And now "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" is on, Jules! :up:

This is so cool...I never even heard "Are You Gonna Wait Forever" until today. :reject:

I wish I'd known about this earlier.

Then, when a song I don't like comes on, I just switch over to iTunes for a song or two.

I'm seriously considering going back to school full time. Right now I'm doing part time but I am so fed up with working. You'd think taking a week off I'd be ok but I'm not. This is NOT what I want to do for the rest of my life. I want to do some sort of activist type of job or something medical that lets me travel. I feel like I am so stuck! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom