The Octagon Bar: Get a Room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
I forgot what I was laughing at but it had something to do with octagon fights, evil poodles, parking skills, napoleon dynamite, and cheesesteaks (which Ive never had :scratch: )

:wave: hey everybody!
*Walks up behind Tim and wraps her arms around his waist*
Hellooooo cutie :flirt:

*Jumps in the pool to wash the crusty milk off her body from work*
:yuck:

pax said:
Ewen has skills.

Which, you know, you need if you want to get girls.

Yes, thats exactly how Tim hooked me
I havent got the ability to parallel park :rolleyes:
My poor dad tried teaching me once. And never again.
Tim can just whip the car into these impossible spaces
Gets me all worked up :sexywink:

u2bonogirl said:

OMG the first time I ever saw Tim put air in tires I thought I might drool on myself :drool: :wink:
:lmao:
And dont even get me going on what he can do with a gas pump :sexywink:

:lmao: This impresses Tara for only one reason. They won't allow you to pump your gas in Oregon. So at the tender age of 19, she pumped gas for the 1st time. :cute:

It reminds me when I was pumping gas near the Catskills and a car pulled up with 3 or 4 50-Something ladies. They had driven up from NJ (The other state that won't let you pump your gas), and they didn't have a clue as to how to do it. It was kind of cute, and Yes, I did pump their gas for them. :|

pax said:
Ah, well, I do usually pump my own gas. It's, like, the one thing I know how to do myself with my car.

I came from a state with no self serve gas and no sales tax.
There were certain things Tim had to teach me when I got to Virginia :reject:
Im proud to say that Ive pumped my own gas twice in my entire life now :cute:

starsforu2 said:

:lmao: This impresses Tara for only one reason. They won't allow you to pump your gas in Oregon. So at the tender age of 19, she pumped gas for the 1st time. :cute:

It reminds me when I was pumping gas near the Catskills and a car pulled up with 3 or 4 50-Something ladies. They had driven up from NJ (The other state that won't let you pump your gas), and they didn't have a clue as to how to do it. It was kind of cute, and Yes, I did pump their gas for them. :|

:lol: you see? He's a saint with a fuel nozzle :wink:

I changed a tire once, but that was because my ex boyfriend forced me to learn so I wouldnt have to call him if I ever got a flat :|

I'm just glad I don't have a car... :shifty:

All the money I'm saving on parking (and speeding) tickets... :whistle:

I bought "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel from iTunes because I really, really wanted to hear it.

But I'm a complete music-downloading retard, so I don't know if I'll be able to burn it to a CD like I want to do...can you do that from a program besides iTunes? :scratch:

pax said:
I bought "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel from iTunes because I really, really wanted to hear it.

But I'm a complete music-downloading retard, so I don't know if I'll be able to burn it to a CD like I want to do...can you do that from a program besides iTunes? :scratch:

:rolleyes: tim probably has a lot better explanation but if you want to burn to a CD from iTunes all you have to do is click the burn cd button on the top right hand side of the window. :yes:

*edited to say* Is that the song that was on the in good company soundtrack? :scratch:

u2bonogirl said:

we're having warm fuzzies

** Gets behind bar, cracks knuckles and gets to work on Warm Fuzzies for everyone! **

Let's see :hmm:

I'm supposed to start with some Southern Comfort and then some Triple Sec and topped off with a Cherry, brandy that is :wink:

** Begins lining up the drinks and pouring them faster than people are grabbing them **

Now we all have warm fuzzies! :yes:

This song always makes me happy, but it's a good thing I don't know all the words, because I've been listening to it over and over and if I knew the words, I'd be singing it out loud and driving my cube-neighbor crazy.

starsforu2 said:

** Gets behind bar, cracks knuckles and gets to work on Warm Fuzzies for everyone! **

Let's see :hmm:

I'm supposed to start with some Southern Comfort and then some Triple Sec and topped off with a Cherry, brandy that is :wink:

** Begins lining up the drinks and pouring them faster than people are grabbing them **

Now we all have warm fuzzies! :yes:

:lol: theres actually a drink called a warm fuzzy?

:hmm:
How bout some sex on the beach :flirt:
Hold the cup

u2bonogirl said:

:rolleyes: tim probably has a lot better explanation but if you want to burn to a CD from iTunes all you have to do is click the burn cd button on the top right hand side of the window. :yes:

*edited to say* Is that the song that was on the in good company soundtrack? :scratch:

Yes, and it was on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack too

In regards to Abby's question... I don't know, but I'm sure that you can, and I'm sure that it depends on the program you're trying to use to burn CD's.

Whatever program you use needs to convert the m4p file that you purchased into a .wav file. iTunes does it so handily, and with one click. I can't imagine it being much easier using another product. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom