The Octagon Bar - Fancy Dress essential (hoses optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
Heard that concert was amazing Alan

It's being shared already! http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=24261

It looked and sounds amazing. I can't wait for Digsy to fill me in on all the stuff that wasn't broadcast and her experience. Going to see if I can spot her in the footage later :lol:

you really should just stay up now considering the time:wink:
Have you heard anything over there about a press conference or anything for the tour announcement?

I'm on the case... :)

starsgoblue said:

Oooh put on In A Lifetime!!! One of the most sexiest songs EVER.

I had to open iTunes so I could listen to that one - agreed very sexy song:)

2500 posts:dance: :dance: :dance:
and most made here the bar:reject:
still :D

Tried to get on that link Alan, but need to be a registered user and they say they are full :(

Is there any other way to get it?

Nope. You'd have to wait for someone else to be removed, which does happen. The link went to the torrent info page for a single DVD of Jools Holland and Eric Clapton who closed the event.

In the comments, someone has detailed the three DVDs they are producing of the entire BBCi broadcast, and provided a sample image of the DVD menu of the 2nd disc :up:

Is anyone here with a U2.com membership going to the Philadelphia show and is willing to let me use one of their presale spots...? :reject:

Digsy is in this lot somewhere! 1 in about 66,000!! :lol:

I took the following caps during Snow Patrol - Run....

PDVD_002.jpg

PDVD_005.jpg

PDVD_006.jpg

PDVD_007.jpg

PDVD_008.jpg

PDVD_009.jpg

PDVD_010.jpg

Last edited:
>>> Walks over to the jukebox..... <<<

"Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy..."

:dance: :D

That's great news:)

"Tough and Resourceful" - my new mantra to make sure I get to a concert in Oz.:wink:

Dave...my extra ticket is most likely going to my mom. But I'd give you a ticket for columbus if you could make it AND if they do come to Cbus, which they should.

I hope we can get you to Phillie though. :hug"

"We" are? oooooohhhhh... :sexywink:

Yep, we're getting together an after-party. Details forthcoming. Probably at one of the airport hotels because they're so close to the Wachovia Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom