The Octagon Bar: Don't Say We Didn't Warn You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tania said:
*And hopes like hell she doesn't have a can of Tuna in her hand:laugh: *

Nah...that would make me standout...:D

It's fun to be crazy...come join me :wink:

I could tell you the story of how I convinved 20 university students to steal bread bowls and balloons from a university recognition dinner ......maybe you just had to be there...but trust me, it was quite fun.
Ya, I'm weird....but I'm adorable too :tongue:

Yep, crazy is good:lol:

Like the time some friends who were working at a cereal factory during Uni break decided that instead of filling the boxes with cornflakes and putting in one toy, they would fill the boxes with toys and put in one cornflake:laugh:

Tania said:
Yep, crazy is good:lol:

Like the time some friends who were working at a cereal factory during Uni break decided that instead of filling the boxes with cornflakes and putting in one toy, they would fill the boxes with toys and put in one cornflake:laugh:

Do your friends know my friends? That sounds like one our our crazy schemes ..lol

:hyper:iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's friday!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~friday~

Damn. I won't get to come here barely at all this weekend. I'm going to Sheet Harbour, a town of 200 with 14.4kbps dial-up everywhere. So it's unlikely I'll be around much.

:(

**Runs from the pharmacy across the street and into the bar**

Iiiiiiiit's weekend kids!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

**Turns on iPod-jukebox-thingy and starts dancing around...**

(Go West) Life is peaceful there
(Go West) In the open air
(Go West) Where the skies are blue
(Go West) This is what we're gonna do

Go West, this is what we're gonna do, Go West

(Go West) Sun in wintertime
(Go West) We will do just fine
(Go West) Where the skies are blue