The Octagon Bar: Don't Say We Didn't Warn You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Hello:wave:

*Woah!! Slips and slides all the way to the bar, through the goo all over the floor. *

Yuck! This place is a mess! Where's that fairie?

:laugh:

No I am not drunk,yet, you dag. )

I am really busy though (ie, flat out like a lizard drinking :lol:

Good going Star's, think of how fit you will be when the concerts start and you can sprint to the front of the stage and easily leap into Bono's arms:wink:

Pfft, 67 more days, easy!

67 more days :scream: I so wish I was going to see them that soon:madspit: :laugh: Oh well, if the rumours are true my Christmas present to me is going to be the best ever:hyper:

No worries, any time. :laugh:

Betcha Bono's doing exactly the same thing for all those mad dashes he makes all over the stage.

*Looks at own flabby tummy....*

Hmmm, might need to increase the number of sit ups me thinks and stop drinking (nah, would rather do twice as many sit ups and keep drinking:wink: )

Hi all :wave:
Just got home from work :huh:

impressive start to the new bar :D

Rebekah - St Pats does not count - one must drink on that day

:D Keep practising... Just wander up to some stranger and say things like "Whadda ya doin this arvo?:laugh:

*Imagines Brightest Star wandering around loony bin, hopefully not dribbling, in search of pooter to send me nasty messages and keep up her amazing posting rate on Interference after her attempts at Aussisms on unsuspecting locals:lol: *

No rather worrying actually:lmao:

Edits to add in "worrying for me"

*Will spend rest of days looking over shoulder for dribbling BS*:laugh:

Last edited:
:laugh:

lol...I can see it now, some day in the future..you'll be walkin down some street when you'll here
G'day mate! Are ya havin a good AVRO..err..Arvo? Caus I'm flat out like alizard drinking......eh?

and you'll whip around and immediatly shout Brightest!

Cause you'll know it could only be me....

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom