The Octagon Bar: Distributing Glaciers Where and When They're Most Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
g'day bar! :wave:

now i've gone and done it. :| my mom was pestering me to no end about this and that and so i mumbled under my breath "just go" and now she's off pouting and fuming. i can't help it!!!! the woman drives me insane and my tongue just slips! she'd be shocked to know the things i hold back.

moving out will probably help things...that way she won't be around me 24/7 to get on my nerves 24/7.

U2democrat said:
g'day bar! :wave:

now i've gone and done it. :| my mom was pestering me to no end about this and that and so i mumbled under my breath "just go" and now she's off pouting and fuming. i can't help it!!!! the woman drives me insane and my tongue just slips! she'd be shocked to know the things i hold back.

moving out will probably help things...that way she won't be around me 24/7 to get on my nerves 24/7.

Moving out will be helpful, for sure. But on the same side of the coin, you'll be shocked at how much you miss her (for as much as she annoys you now). :hug:

Umm need help plz :reject:

11: An example of a standard drink would be which of the following?
A
12 ounces 12% wine
B
5 ounces of 40% liquor
C
1.5 ounces of 40% liquor
D
12 ounces of 40% wine

Okay, because I chose that I wasn't worried about my friends getting drunk (my friends don't drink) it says that I need to care more for my friends and need to form better relationships with them. Computer generated psychology advice = garbage :rant:

wooo race to '08 polls on CNN! mark warner's doing mighty fine! *jumps in the air and clicks heels*

ok enough of politics. moving on. tomorrow the high is a whopping 104!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom