The Octagon Bar: Distributing Glaciers Where and When They're Most Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good moooooorning, Bar! :wave:

And a VERY good morning to you two adorable Scandinavian kids...hope you're having fun! :flirt:

I don't have work at the mall tonight, so for the first time in probably a few months...I am going out...to the real bar...with my girlfriends...on a weekend night! :hyper:

Me too! :D I only have to work tomorrow; I have Sunday TOTALLY off. :drool:

I am going to go to Bible study and church, maybe tidy up my house some, have a nice looooong talk with Ewen :hyper:...

coffee.gif

ewen said:

I think there will be a lot of sleeping going on this weekend for moi.

I'm all alone in the office right now. The morning sucked because the co-worker I cannot stand is the only other one here. :crack: Hence, it's been a very boring and tiresome day so far.

I'm trying to forget that there's still half an oreo cake in our fridge. I had a mandarin chicken salad for lunch and don't want that to go to waste. :mad:

I'm trying to put off lunch until 1:00, for a few different reasons...I have to go to the post office and it'll be less busy after the 12:00-12:30 lunch rush, and plus there's a better chance of the mail being there when I go home to eat, sooooo... :shrug:

I had a department meeting at work earlier this morning...that ate some time, which was nice. :up: My boss's boss really is a nice man. I mean, my boss is all right too, I just don't see as much of his boss.

:laugh:

Back from lunch and the post office, but the mail at my house seems to be getting later instead of earlier. :grumpy:

Anyhoo, packages in the mail... :whistle:

Maybe for someone who would be reading this thread... :shifty:

Someone with a special day next weekend... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom