The Octagon Bar: City of Blinding Brotherly Love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh?
Was it one of those really inappropriate ties to forget her name things?
"Like happy 2 month anniversary Slyvia.."
"My names Martha"
:ohmy:

:wink: :laugh:

People who forget my name tend to call me Julie...no idea why. apparently I look like a Julie :shrug:

actually, i met this girl and one of her friends before one of our shows. my friend introduced us, and i was kind of busy setting up, so i casually said "i'm really bad with names so i probably won't remember yours." then she said something like 'well, i probably won't remember your name either!" i gave her a nice smile and left, but i was kind of embarrassed :reject:

i dont know what a Julie looks like, but no one else looks like a Jax. . .

discothequeLP said:

. . . but are you the one who's gonna give it to me? :wink:

My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard..:whistle:

:laugh:
Sorry..that suddenly pooped into my head...:tongue:

I'll give you everything you ever wanted......except what you wanted :wink:

DAve...*sniffle*
I didn't even get a congrats for postwhoring my way to 10000

Last edited:
Diemen said:

That's my line! :mad:

:wink:

how lucky are you going to...

ah, never mind. :sexywink:

:: clears throat ::

Moooooorning, Bar. :wave: Ewen still has the sniffles this morning...send good wishes so he feels better tomorrow!

Tara, if you happen to see this...I have the strangest feeling that you're gonna get chosen again in Philly.

*sending good Bono vibes your way*

I've got my fingers crossed for ya. :)

**Wanders into bar**

Hello gang! :wave:

This time tomorrow...? :hmm: I'll be crossing my fingers that several of the 'Goners remembered to pack their cameras for Philly - I want pics, dammit! :mad:

... and I'll be over-:hyper: after a tour in pleba looking at pics and reading stories - like I am today... was yesterday... the day before yesterday... the day before the day before yesterday... Can't wait 'til it's my turn! :hyper:

I'm going to be all :crack: when the day arrives! :reject:

**Goes up to bar and makes todays first r&c**

U2democrat said:
one day when i'm a senator and bono is old and grey but still uber-hip and active i'll invite him to my office and maybe we can go to africa together

Leaves note to Demmy:

Don't you dare forget to invite your favourite "essential-medicines-and-HIV/AIDS-in-Africa"-expert! :shame:
...and that would be me, btw! :wink:

**Goes over and sits in couch**

VintagePunk said:
Tara, if you happen to see this...I have the strangest feeling that you're gonna get chosen again in Philly.

*sending good Bono vibes your way*

I've got my fingers crossed for ya. :)

:D Thanks for the vibes...send some my way for when were at MSG. We dont have GA for the show in philly :(
Now that hes choosing girls over again I might stand a chance. Unless hes afraid of me making him do stuff again :wink:
My goal for the show is to meet Bono before the show *needs good Bono vibes for that*
Maybe he'll recognize me even though I had my head buried in his neck for most of my time with him :reject:

*grabs a cup of coffee and sits on the bar counter*
I work with coffee all morning and now I choose to have some :rolleyes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hi Merc, how are ya today? :)

This smiley pretty much sums it up ---> :hyper:

:lol:

I dunno - seeing all the pic and reading peoples stories of meetings and everything... it just makes me :hyper: and :happy:...

... plus it's a very nice day here - couldn't ask for more really! :D

On a second thought - there was a few things I could ask for, but... :giggle:... apparently Bono doesn't like Norway, so... :shrug:

**Finishes her r&c**

I'm off for swimming :yes: - behave yourselfs while I'm away! :shame: :lol:

:wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It's going to rain in the GA line all day. :grumpy:

*gets poncho out*

I thought you were going to come downtown and have a cool time with the seated losers...? :(

Or you can get wet in the GA line...whatever. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom