The Octagon Bar: City of Blinding Brotherly Love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I haven't been around much b/c I was studying about 14 hours/day for exams for the last 2 1/2 weeks (well in the study building but maybe really 10 hours/day; you know how it is) :|

but now I'm DONE WITH MY FIRST YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Time for the FUN to begin! I am headed to Portland Oregon tomorrow, then will fly from there to Newark on Monday night, see the shows in NJ on Tuesday and Wed. night, then fly back to Portland b/c my best friend's wedding is on the 21st.

I just wanted to say I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have an AMAZING time in Philly!!!!!!!!!!! I really wish I could meet you all. :sad: Have a blast :hug:

:crack:

I need waaaaay more than 3 days off to recover from the crap I've had to deal with at work in the past week.

*pours himself a shot of Patron*

Well...here it is. Post #6000.

This means that I'm about to go to shower, shave, pack, and bed. The next Octagoners who will hear from me will be Abby and Ewen when I step off the plane at Philadelphia International Airport in slightly over 16 (fast math) hours!

For those of you who aren't coming we'll be thinking of you for sure. And I'll make sure to call a toast for you. :)

For the rest of you, we few, we happy few, who will be there...see you in Philadelphia!! :hyper:

Ewen and I just got back from the grocery store...we wanted to get some snacks and bottled water and such. We also have extra sandwiches (made very nicely by Ewen himself!) in case anyone is hungry upon disembarking.

:)

** Stands outside looking at the after trail of the jets who are whisking Octagoners to Philly **

** Says a little prayer **

May they arrive safely

** Walks into the bar, pours a cup of coffee and muses about Friday the 13th **

:hmm: Did anyone ever see that movie Saturday the 14th? It came out during the 80's and it was a horror / comedy. I saw it in the theatres with my brother :reject: --- Tomorrow is Saturday the 14th and I'll be in Philly too! :dance:

**Wanders into a very empty bar**

~BrightestStar~ said:
Anyways kids,
Hope y'all have a blast in Philly! Take lots of pics! And get Dave embarrassingly drunk :wink:
:hug: :heart:

Amen Sista! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

*walks tiredly in, limping on a sore knee and immediately collapses on the floor*

I need wine.
:crack:
Ive felt like I have a hangover since 5:30 this morning and its making me really irritable :grumpy:
The worst thing is that I never even got to have fun before I got a hangover :wink:

*thunks head on the floor and stares at the ceiling*

I better not be grumpy tomorrow :rant:

how fucking worthless is school now?

i spent almost all of last period sitting in a rolling chair pushing off the wall and rolling down the aisle.

this period (math) is a study hall, as usual.

next period we're not doing anything either.

WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!

**Wanders into The Octagon**

Hellooo... Anybody here...?

:shifty:

starsforu2 said:
It's not as though you're interrupting my peace and quite!

The :heart: of the Octagon is in Philly, and hopefully the rest of it is sleeping :)heart: Tara :heart:)

20 minutes and I go home :yes:

** Pours an R + C for Merc **

Here you go!

Philly... :dance: - You'd better take some pics there mister! :shame: As co-founder of this place I demand pics of the first official non-virtuel Octagon-meeting outside The Octagon! :lol:

:wink:

**Takes a drink of her r&c**

Thanks! Just what I needed...

I've just been at a friends place for dinner and then we watched "Idol" - the only boy left sang "With Or Without You"!

It was awful... :| ... or maybe it wasn't THAT bad, but... I cannot have anyone else sing U2 songs! :reject: Feel the same way 'bout Queen songs btw...

Merc said:

Philly... :dance: - You'd better take some pics there mister! :shame: As co-founder of this place I demand pics of the first official non-virtuel Octagon-meeting outside The Octagon! :lol:

:wink:

**Takes a drink of her r&c**

Thanks! Just what I needed...

I've just been at a friends place for dinner and then we watched "Idol" - the only boy left sang "With Or Without You"!

It was awful... :| ... or maybe it wasn't THAT bad, but... I cannot have anyone else sing U2 songs! :reject: Feel the same way 'bout Queen songs btw...

You do make an exception for Wayne & Garth from Wayne's World right? They did a fabulous rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody! :lmao:

We'll definitely get some pictures. Well, I'm out of here! :wave: Thanks for stopping in to say Hi!

starsforu2 said:
You do make an exception for Wayne & Garth from Wayne's World right? They did a fabulous rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody! :lmao:

:yes: But thats also the only exception I'll ever make! :lol:

:heart: Freddie :heart:

starsforu2 said:
We'll definitely get some pictures. Well, I'm out of here! :wave: Thanks for stopping in to say Hi!

Have a wonderful trip to Philly! :wave:

Looking very much forward to the pics! :sexywink:

Say 'Hello' to Tara from me when you get home... :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom