The Octagon Bar - c/w Biscuits and Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really happy to say that a series of about ten explosions near the terminal elicited NO RESPONSE in the computer lab. LOL.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I certainly did, Rebekah, thanks to a certain Scotsman and his cookie's generosity! :wave:

I'm just relieved because at 3 pm I went to TM to check things out because I'm going to be at work next Tuesday until 2 pm and was really worried. At 3 pm today there were still great tickets for everywhere! (breaths a sigh of relief)

(doesn't like explosions near Rich) :sad:

The fifth metacarpal [little finger] is a frequently broken bone. This occurs when someone punches a hard surface, such as a wall or someone else's head [LOL], with a closed fist. The force is transmitted to the distal part of the fifth metacarpal. This type of fracture is called a boxer's fracture.

Good to know, Ewen, as you return to the gym. :up:

pax said:
Hey, Ewen...

The clavicles, or collar bones, are among the most commonly broken (fractured) bones in the body.

reminds me off a (kind of) funny story about us playing murder-ball on a beach in the north of Scotland....I'll tell you about it on the phone.

pax said:
Hey, Ewen...

The clavicles, or collar bones, are among the most commonly broken (fractured) bones in the body.

Bullshit. Wrists are broken at least 10 times more than collar bones are.

:love: Mila :love:

Note that a woman's pelvis is necessarily wider than a man's pelvis to accommodate the growing baby during pregnancy and also to allow for delivery of the baby.

pax said:
The fifth metacarpal [little finger] is a frequently broken bone. This occurs when someone punches a hard surface, such as a wall or someone else's head [LOL], with a closed fist. The force is transmitted to the distal part of the fifth metacarpal. This type of fracture is called a boxer's fracture.

funny that you should say that....you ought to see what i can do with my little finger on my left hand. i think it's because i'm a bass player but it's kind of freaky.

DaveC said:

Bullshit. Wrists are broken at least 10 times more than collar bones are.

:love: Mila :love:

she did say "among"

you spoken to this Mila yet about your adoration?

It's important for women to get enough calcium and Vitamin D from their diets. Weight-bearing exercise such as walknig actually promotes bone health. Smoking, alcohol, and caffeine can adversely affect a woman's chances of developing osteoporosis.

:: is glad she has cut down to between 1 and 2 cups of coffee per day ::

Uhhhh... gosh, I don't even know. I wasn't planning on getting 3rd leg tickets at all, so I have zero idea. I think MOST of them go on sale this Saturday.

And with that, I clear out for the day.

:wave:

:kiss: to Ewen, who I will speak to in a little while, I hope

Pax, certainly will speak to you later - aslong as it's within the next couple of hours (before midnight my time) as I'm definately wanting to get back into normal sleeping patern during the week.

:kiss: :hug:

Laura, don't know if you've missed my question yesterday. How come you're still Premium Member? Did your parents finally pay for a sub? I'm just intrigued as that 'trial' sub would have ended by now.

U2democrat said:
i don't know why i'm still a premium member........:shrug:

just that i've never been debited again. :confused:

ok, mums the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom