The Octagon Bar - c/w Biscuits and Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...all clean and with a light dusting of honey flavored body powder. Pucker up!

221g1w

Later, Bri! :hug:

*tells ferret that if we both close our eyes and think of other things/people, this will be over in no time...then goes for it*

The ferret licking is done, and wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been, I'm happy to report. :)

There is always Heinies here! My second fave beer! :drool:

Oh no, you read my story too! I really need to get the next couple parts posted, I have them written. :reject: I'm so lazy. Brightest will kill me if I don't soon....I'll take care of it! :D

starsgoblue said:

:lol: I know how it is, people get busy.

I'm working on something too, but I'm reluctant to post it here. I don't think some people would appreciate it...not just because of smut...I'm 6 chapters in, and there's been no smut, actually (yet - there will be). It's not slash, either. But there's other subject matter that will probably offend some, I'm sure. WTE would be better, but that place hasn't been updated in forever.

I know!! My brother and I got into a fight about it the other day. But, he came over this afternoon and watched Rattle and Hum with me, and was nice about it, so all is forgiven. *L* I think either you get it, or you don't. There seems to be no in between.

:: yawn ::

Good morning, Bar kiddies. :wave:

It was 8 degrees this morning here.

8 degrees. :crack:

Ewen will be pleased to know that I broke out my Arran sweater. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom