The Octagon Bar: Back After a Seven-Hour Absence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its three :wink:

*Lays down slowly on the couch*

I did something really really stupid :|
Despite feeling really dizzy and weak I decided I would not drive, but walk to the store.
So Im walking to the store and realize that it was a big mistake. my head was spinning and my body felt heavy
Long story short, I actually almost didnt make it home because I needed food badly and my feet didnt want to lift up high enough to let me walk :rolleyes:
Thankfully Im back in the house and have my arse firmly planted on the couch.
Except now I need food and have to get up :grumpy:

**Walks into the bar and looks around at the avatars**

Nobody has mine either! :D

But maybe I should change it back - I don't think anyone can read what it says... :shrug:

:: wanders back into the Bar, humming "God Only Knows" ::

Such a pretty song. Decided to treat myself a bit on iTunes this afternoon. :)

pax said:

Music shopping! :up:

pax said:

I had to buy Pet Sounds after U2 were caught with the petting Zoo. Little did I know that I used to listen to that song on 45 when I was kid. It was part of my Mom's stellar Beach Boys collection.

I hope that it's helping to lift your spirits. :D

Oh and my avatar hasn't been repeated yet either. Then again who would want Wuher as their Avatar? :rolleyes: *cough*starwarsgeek*cough*

I'm wrestling with whether or not I should pick up the new White Stripes CD. The clips sound so, so, SO good, and part of me thinks I should wait until next payday, but the music store I like only keeps new releases on sale for a week or two after they're released... :mad:

starsforu2 said:

I hope that it's helping to lift your spirits. :D

1.) It always makes me think of the very end of Love Actually--the scene in the airport...

2.) It makes me think, too, of something I heard once (I'm not even sure if this is true...could just be a musical urban legend)...apparently George Harrison was once asked if there was a song that he wished he could have written, and he named "God Only Knows."

I like it. :up:

pax said:
I'm wrestling with whether or not I should pick up the new White Stripes CD. The clips sound so, so, SO good, and part of me thinks I should wait until next payday, but the music store I like only keeps new releases on sale for a week or two after they're released... :mad:

Don't ask me - the recordstore downtown is ruining me! :reject:

Well, I'm outta here in a little while too! :wave:

**Hangs a big poster over the bar desk**

Everyone, please remember to tune in on the 46664-concert tomorrow! :yes:

46664 Arctic - directly from Tromsø, Norway! :D

Fighting AIDS... from Cape Town to The North Cape!
:up:

Goodnight! :wave:

**Walks out of bar**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom