The Octagon Bar aka The Harem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, and that green army hat bono used to wear.....i had mine way before him! for real!! friends think i'm really sad for wearing it......

i should take a picture and post it here

23596PICT0016.jpg

You're sooooooo out of the loop. ;)

I do have a job now; I start next week. (That is, I'm milking my remaining days of sleeping in and watching movies for all they're worth!)

Hello, Hello :wave:

Hey Timbo, how are you?

I could kill a beer right now, two games of hockey and I can hardly move .... age is catching up with me :sad:

This is just the best bar.... Fits my lifestyle nicely (not that I smoke:wink: )

paxetaurora said:
You're sooooooo out of the loop. ;)

I do have a job now; I start next week. (That is, I'm milking my remaining days of sleeping in and watching movies for all they're worth!)

Yeah, I was on the internet twice in the last 5 days and since I dropped my cell phone in a toilet on Saturday I've been out of the loop there too!

Congratulations! Whoo Hooo! :hug: :dance: Speaking of movies, I just bought two of them this weekend. Say Anything and Napoleon Dynamite. I need to watch Napoleon again, Kip makes me laugh :lol:

I saw a guy on my flight home who resembled him. I couldn't stop looking at him. :reject:

*** Pours beer for Tania **

Hey there Tania! :wave: I've missed you! I'm doing peachy! I'm in a stellar mood, and the roses smell really good right now. :yes:

Hey Everybody:wave:

I won't even ask why you have your mobile in the loo, Tim :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the beer. I think I'll have another.

Cues music to "Fast Cars" (my favourite for the moment) ...
:drool:

hey tania :wave:

the beers on me...

**dramatically slides bottle of beer down bar**

there you go.
love the music by the way (one of my faves too)
just out of curiosity - do you prefer fast cars or Xanax and Wine??

starsforu2 said:

Hey Digs! :hug: I'm doing alright! I caught up on a little bit of sleep and I'm feeling fine. I'm actually working on a little email reply to a friend of mine that lives in your house :wink:
And I'm chuffed too! How are you doing?

woooh, my housemate will bo soooo excited for the email! :D

glad to see you're doing good, i'm alright here... alittle ound up because of some crap at work that bugging me but otherwsie all good i guess

Tania said:

I won't even ask why you have your mobile in the loo, Tim :laugh: :laugh:

Two funny things about the phone.

1. I was wearing a black hoodie with the phone in the pouch. As I reached to flush the toilet, I had this thought that the phone could just slide right out and go right into the toilet, but since I was reaching to flush the toilet I couldn't use that hand to secure the phone and ** whoosh ** it dropped right in. Nothin' but net :lol: That totally sucked! :sad:

2. The last time I was in Portland, I dropped the phone while getting out of a car while record shopping. Some Bum picked it up and I called him and arranged to pick it up a day or so later. That town eats my cell phone every time. :no:

I've got a replacement phone now until my agreement allows me to get a new one. That will be two months from now...

Hey Digs,

Thanks for the beer!

(Note to self: must drink more slowly or will fall off cushions and that's not a good look).

I can't comment on Xanax and Wine as I haven't heard it :reject:

How pathetic is that?

I love Fast Cars because it sounds so summery, but kinda night-time summery if you get what I mean, which is what we have at the moment and it just so fits my mood.

1. I was wearing a black hoodie with the phone in the pouch.

Is a hoodie like some sort of jumper with a hood on it?

i love pop bono more (especially considering i HAVE a bono hoodie all to myself... that brave brave COS suffering shirt :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom