The Octagon Bar (AKA I'm Single)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
warm
hot
tomato
spoon
croutons
flavour

that all times four and im a very happy man. I still need 4 more words, oh now i dont

there you are

now where's my sou!

A_Wanderer said:
This is a bar not a soup kitchen - now wheres my manhattan!

You dont have to get all mad, soup is important for some people (people like tomer)

You´ll get your manhattan!

ill manhattan your face if you dont shut up now

AND WHERES MY SOUP GODDAMMIT

HELP WANTED : PART TIME BARTENDER

I'm working two jobs here! :shame:

First rule of Octagon Bar, no one talks about Octagon Bar.
Second rule of Octagon Bar, Come here to serve, not to be served. Help a brother out when he needs a drink.
Third rule of Octagon Bar, available beverages are only limited by your imagination.

>>> Slides Vodka across the bar toward A_Wanderer <<<

Hey! :wave: Congratulations on your election!

>>> Hands Long Island Ice Tea over to Zoomerang96 <<<

Wait! Can I see some ID? :eyebrow: Aw, WTF, welcome home!

Hi Merc! :wave: I'm so glad you found it! I can't wait for the rest of the gang to come back. :yes:

>>> Pours coffee for Enajh2 <<<

Need room for cream or sugar? And we won't tell DWP where you prefer to spend your nights. :no:

>>> Walks out the door, down the street to Mr. Pussy's Cafe <<<
>>> Returns and hands Bowl of Soup to Tomer <<<

*sigh* We just opened, the grill isn't opening for at least 6 months! I don't have enough wait staff yet, so how am I going to be able to serve food. Do you expect me to just conjure Soup out of thin air? :rolleyes:

Evalicious, can you help take care of your friend Tomer? He's literally bouncing off the walls. I'm mesmerized by his Avatar. I want one that does backflips. :yes:

Hi Tania :wave: We have milk.

>>> Pours last drink before heading to 2nd job <<<

Here's your Manhattan A_Wanderer! Gotta roll!

Going for this eh? :wink:

Cocktst2.jpg

Mmmm manhattan
Manhattan.jpg

Last edited:
Sand shoe very much for the milk but I would prefer another triple G+T. The plan is to be very smashed very soon....

Will help out, so long as no one complains about the measures.... they'll all be big

:wink:

whats a triple G & T ?

I think soup is made with meat stock and bisque is made with cream - to answer whoever asked that question...
I live in the land of chowda - and I always order French onion soup or if they got it lobster bisque...yumy!

ill crack open a bottle of white zinfandel....

Hey everybody, I have a friend in London (from Australia) who is looking for bar work. He is willing to travel and would be a great asset. Can anybody help? This is serious and I don't know where else to post this as (count the number of posts) I am new to all this stuff. Please let me know, he is really down on himself at the moment.

Thanks in advance.:wave:

Tania said:
Hey everybody, I have a friend in London (from Australia) who is looking for bar work. He is willing to travel and would be a great asset. Can anybody help? This is serious and I don't know where else to post this as (count the number of posts) I am new to all this stuff. Please let me know, he is really down on himself at the moment.

Thanks in advance.:wave:

tell your friend to pick up a copy of TNT magazine
its free adn can be found outside most train or underground stations in london.
otherwise try slug and lettuce in fulham, they're always looking, or any walkabout (wimbledon, shephards bush, templ, leicester square and others, they have a website), or just walk into any bar they want and ask! thats how i got my bar jobs

sao now that i'm here, i know i'm at work but can i get a double JD on the rocks please

stars, you are a lifesaver for opening this up again!

gin and tonic used to be my drink or should i saw drinks when i went out .....too many went down too smoothly and then came back up a wee bit chunky ...so ya think i might know what g & T meant
oh well.

me and my sister went out one day on a sunday outing with all good intentions of just shopping instead we wound up in a bar and i spent around 70.0 bucks on cosmopolitans...we made some new friends and bought em some drinks...I bought them I should say , that sister of mine was never good at payin for her own booze.

starsgoblue said:
<<<strolls in and puts on her bar wench uniform>>>>

Sorry I was late for the opening, boss! I was hanging out with 4 cute Irishmen down at Lillie's Bordello.

can i get a barwench uniform too!?!

Evalicious said:
Me me!!!
Can i have a cosmopolitan, please?

all yours
and i even did the special squirty orange flame thing (if you ever seen a cosmo done right you'll know what i'm talking about)

Thank you Digsy. I will pass on the information.

Now, back to the alcohol. Some dry martinis all round. Oh what the hell, lets have doubles....

digsy said:

all yours
and i even did the special squirty orange flame thing (if you ever seen a cosmo done right you'll know what i'm talking about)

Oh my, this is the best cosmo i have ever had
delicious! :drool:

I will most certainly come here again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom