The Octagon Bar: A Bar for When You Can't Be at the Real Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:
Ugh, I'm starting to get a headache. :(

You'll be needin a nice cup of tea:drool:

Pax, your sig makes me laugh as I keep imagining Ewen leaping off the 'plane and doing a "pope" when he gets to JFK:laugh: (Hopes it's not windy and he's not wearing his kilt or there could be an international incident :laugh: ;) )

Tania said:

You'll be needin a nice cup of tea:drool:

Pax, your sig makes me laugh as I keep imagining Ewen leaping off the 'plane and doing a "pope" when he gets to JFK:laugh: (Hopes it's not windy and he's not wearing his kilt or there could be an international incident :laugh: ;) )

"Angel of Harlem," silly! :laugh:

You know, it's funny you should mention that, though... :hmm:

Well, real life is calling my name... guess I ought to go take care of it before it comes barging in and drags me away from the computer. C ya guys around! have a good one

Im so glad I have no conscience about looking at tour stuff.
I even listened to tracks from san diego :D
:wave: *leaves the bar again*
*on the way out the door, leaves a kiss for Tim should he drop by at any point during the day*

I'm happy that the weather is FINALLY getting nice here. I'm wearing cropped pants and slides with no socks today! :hyper:

Hope the weather STAYS nice, too. If there's bad weather 28 days from today, I will SO be like :crack: and checking the flight arrivals every 17 seconds.

*Runs in and runs in circles around the bar.........

:wave: Hey everyone!

I am sorry; I am trying to contain myself.....but.......and especially after the last few crummy days, I cannot!

I won the radio contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have 2 airline tickets, 2 nights hotel, and 2 awesome seats to May 18th East Rutherford, NJ!!!! Apparently worth about $1000!

lauren430 said:
*Runs in and runs in circles around the bar.........

:wave: Hey everyone!

I am sorry; I am trying to contain myself.....but.......and especially after the last few crummy days, I cannot!

I won the radio contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have 2 airline tickets, 2 nights hotel, and 2 awesome seats to May 18th East Rutherford, NJ!!!! Apparently worth about $1000!

Outstanding! *** Is Jealous ***

Oh, and it's worth more than $1000. Scalped tickets on Ebay can cost as much as $400 for a pair of $50 nose bleeds. Good job! :up:

starsforu2 said:

Outstanding! *** Is Jealous ***

Oh, and it's worth more than $1000. Scalped tickets on Ebay can cost as much as $400 for a pair of $50 nose bleeds. Good job! :up:

I wish my nosebleeds had been $50. :grumpy:

**Comes into the bar after doing the laundry**

**Walks up to the desk**

Hey bartender :D ... Me think it's time for a before-dinner-drink! :yes:

starsforu2 said:

Howdy Stranger! What can I get for you? Make it quick, my stomach is starting to moan at me

** moan **

:hmm:

What about a Guinness for a change?! :wink:

Hey, we can't have a hungry bartender! :D Here you go...

**Hands Tim a "Kvik Lunsj"**

Merc said:

:hmm:

What about a Guinness for a change?! :wink:

Hey, we can't have a hungry bartender! :D Here you go...

**Hands Tim a "Kvik Lunsj"**

** Looks at "Kvik Lunsj" and is :confused: **

At least it's not an Agurker, is it?

** Pours Guinness for Dorthe **

There you go sweetie! I'm out of here! I have to go to the bank and get some food!

** Trots out the door of the bar. Looks left and walks right **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom