The Numbers, Carlow, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, we were kind of torn because having more people around made the thread go quicker and gave us more stuff to reply to, but of course, the more other people posted, the less space we both had to get our individual 400s. As it happened, things worked out very well.

Though, Omicron is the record time for a Superthread, am I right?

Yeah thats what dad said to me, well not about Zoo TV cause he'd have no idea. but more a less.

"I'm here to entertain patients as part of my community service after that glug glug vroom vroom thud thud."

Hey, Billie only had the one DUI. Tré wrote a hilarious song to take the complete piss out of him for it. They were gonna put it on Shenanigans, but Billie vetoed the idea. It's on some Japanese imports, regardless.

:lol:

Nope. I don't think it's even in the top five, though it is top ten. Our fastest was done in 3 hours 57 minutes.

I bet we could start and finish 3 threads in one day if we really really tried.

I bet we could start and finish 3 threads in one day if we really really tried.

With spam? :tsk:

Though the funny thing was that last night/this morning wasn't so much spam as many would assume it to be!

Hey, Billie only had the one DUI. Tré wrote a hilarious song to take the complete piss out of him for it. They were gonna put it on Shenanigans, but Billie vetoed the idea. It's on some Japanese imports, regardless.

Oh really? whats its called? Btw, I only put the vroom vroom thud in to finish the quote from Krusty.

Sorry, I was slightly mistaken, the quickest thread was 3 hours 36, not 3 hours 57. Here's the masterlist of fastest Superthreads, with Omicron Persei 8 included.

1. Kilbrittain, Ireland: 3 hours, 36 minutes
2. Truth or Consequences, New Mexico: 3 hours, 39 minutes
3. One Tree Hill, Auckland: 4 hours
4. Beer, Devon: 5 hours, 57 minutes
5. Brest Railway Museum, Belarus: 6 hours, 10 minutes
6. Omicron Persei 8: 6 hours, 13 minutes
7. Why, Arizona: 6 hours, 27 minutes

Sorry, I was slightly mistaken, the quickest thread was 3 hours 36, not 3 hours 57. Here's the masterlist of fastest Superthreads, with Omicron Persei 8 included.

:lmao: Good times, good times.

I just saw even worse than a Channel 9 ad for Top Gear. An ad from Days Of Our Lives wishing us a very merry Christmas.

As will about 100% of its SBS audience. I don't think it'll last long on channel 9, until its reverted to a summer program.

It just DOES NOT fit on Channel 9, the audience, everything. Ugh. :angry:

SBS is that much of a better channel than CH9.

:rockon:

brest2000.jpg

Tré isn't one to name his songs cleverly. Dominated Love Slave, DUI, (Nibble On My Dick) Like A Rat Does Cheese, Food Around The Corner, Hungry Hungry, Rock and Roll Girlfriend, etc. He's pretty straight-forward.

Note: That will be the only time I ever use the word "straight" to describe Tré Cool.

I just saw even worse than a Channel 9 ad for Top Gear. An ad from Days Of Our Lives wishing us a very merry Christmas.

People still watch that? I don't think my Grandmother even watches that anymore.

I think it's fitting that the Belarussian thread and the thread started by a Belarussian are almost equal in time.

Holy shit, speaking of the 400 Club, I see India and Sri Lanka both broke 400 in their ODI.

I remember when people said 400 couldn't be done in an ODI. Then it happened. Twice in the same game.

I remember when people said 400 couldn't be done in a Superthread. Then it happened. Twice in the same thread.

Holy shit, speaking of the 400 Club, I see India and Sri Lanka both broke 400 in their ODI.

I remember when people said 400 couldn't be done in an ODI. Then it happened. Twice in the same game.

I remember when people said 400 couldn't be done in a Superthread. Then it happened. Twice in the same thread.

I remember that classic ODI between NZ and Aus, that was classic.

TRAMSPAM!
Belarus-Minsk-Tram-3.jpg

We need Charlotte to return and regale us with tales of Strawberry Day. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom