The NFL Thread Part IV: Super Bowl Edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone care that Mike Martz might be hired as the Lions' offensive coordinator?

donovan mcnabb needs to shut up so that he doesn't make himself sound as dumb as t.o. does.

And to say if we had Brett Favre, that could mean that if you had another quarterback of a different decent or ethnic background, we could be winning. That's something I thought about and said, 'Wow.' It's different to say if we had Michael Vick, Daunte Culpepper, Steve McNair, Aaron Brooks, Byron Leftwich. But to go straight to Brett Favre, that slapped me in the face, like what I've done and what I set out to do…

ooooooor it could mean that brett favre is a first ballot hall of famer, where as not a single one of those guys mentioned by mcnabb is even close to a hall of famer at this point in their respective careers... and some of them... coughcoughcoughaaronbrookscoughcough just plain suck.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
donovan mcnabb needs to shut up so that he doesn't make himself sound as dumb as t.o. does.

I'll second that.

T.O. wouldn't have used Favre as an example of a QB he'd like to play with because, oh, I don't know, he's a future hall of famer...nah, it's cuz he's white. No other reason.

Please.

If Pittsburgh wins, Jerome Bettis will have 11 carries for 19 yards and 1 TD and win MVP.

I'm going off the board however for Matt Hasselbeck.
The Steelers will concentrate on taking Alexandar away, so I think Holmgren has the Seabags come out throwing, and Hasselbeck throws for 250 + yds and at least 2TDs and wins MVP.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

ooooooor it could mean that brett favre is a first ballot hall of famer, where as not a single one of those guys mentioned by mcnabb is even close to a hall of famer at this point in their respective careers... and some of them... coughcoughcoughaaronbrookscoughcough just plain suck.

Granted, that was one of the least objectionable things that TO did, but it was still really dumb for him to say that. The ESPN guy asked him straight up if Brett Favre would be a better QB for the Eagles, and TO walked right into the trap.

hey guys

im kinda bummed to see you all ragging on me for what i said

its all true

to is a bitch

i hate him

we would have been undefeated with joe jurevicius

and to see you all slag on me after my heroic season ending surgery

now youve all made me cry

im gonna go get my mom to make me some chunky soup

i think ill have the chicken and rice today

mm mm good

:sad:

:shrug: usually by this point i've at least got someone who i'm leaning towards, but not really... i did say that the steelers were like the atlanta braves of football earlier this year, so if they won it would disprove that statement... but the seahawks winning would bring back bad memories of the jay feeley game

:shrug: i just hope i win some money off some boxes. i did last year :love:

So Tom Brady is tossing the coin this year.
And he played half the season with a hernia coughtougherthanMcnabbcough.

First time ever an active player has performed the coin toss at the SuperBowl. Surprised they didn't have Peyton toss it, it'd be the only way he ever gets on the field for a SuperBowl.

But halfway through the commercial, a Troy Polamalu commercial for Head and Shoulders will interrupt, but the ref will review the Polamalu commercial, overturn it and put the Peyton ad back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom