The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Did you catch the trailer for the Celebrity Impersinator TV Show

It looks Bloody Awful and in one clip they show non other than Paval (aka Bono Wanna Be) and I looked at Todays Maxim Magazine and in the last page they have Paval...:mad:

I missed the trailer, but man ... they're really reaching for new reality shows, aren't they? I'm ready for the fad to be over.

People keep watching though...and if there's no other show on I'd rather watch, I'm sure I'll be watching too. :reject: It was funny because my boyfriend was saying how stupid that show looked, and it amazes him what people will watch. He stopped, looked at me, and said, "You're gonna watch it, aren't you?" :lol:

I just think its interesting to see every day people that look like celebrities. I'm sure some will be 'try too hards' that dont look a thing like them. I didnt see Pavel though.

Trust me I saw the 2 sec clip. I will scan the part in Maxim also. I can't stand him.

Okay, thanks, must be really juicy then.

Where's the "Pullman or Paxton?" Reality show, where they put Bill Pullman or Bill Paxton into a room with people and they have to guess if it's Pullman or Paxton.

I would really enjoy that one.

Mrs. saw this and asked me if I'd watch b/c there's a Bono impersonator. So what the hell, who the hell is Pavel and why is it super-secred-cloak-and-dagger?

Edit: OK, I see he's got a website http://www.bonolookalike.com/

I'm not going to watch it afterall. It's on at the same time as So You Think You Can Dance.

Yeah that has me up in arms actually as well. Boo. :grumpy:

As far as Pavel goes, since he's going to be on TV and all I'm sure he has to expect that he is going to be talked about, however he has requested that he not be discussed here after an incident in a long thread in PLEBA awhile back. While I think its a little unrealistic that he not be discussed at all, the staff would like to try to honor his wishes as much as we can. Basically, we are not going to allow any 'bashing' of him and as little discussion as possible. We appreciate your cooperation. Thanks!

how did i miss that thread? oh yeah i dont go to pleba. talk about going overboard on hate, geez louise.

Coincidentally, he was on The View yesterday, along with a bunch of other impersonators. I didn't get to watch because my satellite went out, but it probably had something to do with this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom