the newer descirbe thread by redkats request - once again she's in the title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^:love: :kiss: :hug: Zoney you made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw them right before the break up and then Just natalie in 99 I think at the Wiltern :drool:

you ARE always listening :hug:

wait what does :eek: this smilie mean?:huh:

^shouldn't be embarrassed I'm impressed :sexywink: Don't talk I will listen

Don't be embarrassed i'll get :madspit: then I'll have to give you a towel and I'm doing way too much laundry lately :wink:

tre you should still give a listen her writing is amazing but her covers are incredible!

tre I will give cockburn a listen I'm like that open minded ya know :wink:

<may have been reading between the lines or just completely making things up I re-read oops :reject:

Z get back here since I know you're out there somwhere. How do you do that by the way?

redkat
^has a journal & knows how to use it. Also likes Natalie Merchant (can't say I've heard anything, but I did know she was the singer for 10,000 Maniacs, and didn't like anything by them, sorry)

tre
^likes Cockburn

^
hello to everyone :wave:

<bummed that the concert I won tickets for on the radio for Friday night was cancelled (Howe/Squire/...) :sad:

<ordered Queen/Paul Rodgers tickets
<still need Oasis tickets
<bought 1 ticket on ebay today for U2 in November (still need another for the other night, + I have to take my daughter to one of the shows, so I still technically need at least two)

ok...I really can't stand "describe threads" because people post too fast...so I will no longer post to describe!

my fast food comment was about Inmyplace13

I am not familiar with Cockburn...or Cocker

I know natalie and 10,000 maniacs :D

^will be missed :sad:

and will run tomorrow to inspire me:drool:

and how do I do what?

well it's like you are everywhere at once. If I shouted hey Zoney it's like you'd hear me. A bit god like you are invisible and everywhere. That's what I mean :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom