The New "Rockstar" Reality Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
MAGNI'S SAFE!!! Magni's the only one who wasn't in the bottom three at all last night!!!!

My two hours of voting saved him!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yeah I voted for the first time ever for one of these shows last night and it was for Magni :up:

Diane L said:
MAGNI'S SAFE!!! Magni's the only one who wasn't in the bottom three at all last night!!!!

My two hours of voting saved him!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Last night was the first time I voted this season - voted about 15 times for Magni (also threw a few Toby's way...).

Honestly...I think Dilana has huge Diva potential and I think her ego will compete too much with the rest of the band. I don't think she is right for the band (while I think she would be great as a solo artist, or a band with less of a high profile). I wonder if they are just keeping her for the nutty factor?

cruzila said:
WTF Ryan and Storm??
:no:

All of the bottom three performances were manic - but not in a good way. Ryan had an extraordinarily hard time with his performance. :yikes: describes it best - :yes:

I couldn't understand 99% of what Lukas was singing! :lol:

I power voted last night too. For about an hour. For Magni. :reject: :lol: I'm so glad he was safe. He's definitely my favourite now.

All the elimination performances made me kinda go :huh: Not sorry to see Ryan go, although I thought it might have been Storm.

This was on Dave's internet radio web site:

August 29, 2006
Performances Tonight!
Damn there are some funny rumors around regarding the show. First of all, I don't know who Janet Charlton is, but I do know who she isn't. She aint no Perez Hilton, that's for sure. At least with Perez, you get humor and the rumors are at least based in SOME fact. He leaves it up to the reader to do the dance between the two. As for Janet, she just kind of sees what sticks. Well, with Rockstar, she doesn't have a clue as to what she is talking about. If she has an inside source... Name it! Come on! I dare you! Name it! If you don't know what I am talking about... She has claimed that she knows who the winner is. Trust me... Nobody knows until it's over. In fact, if there is one thing I CAN share, it's that Supernova has yet to be on the same page with each other in terms of favorites and they are waiting to see if their ideas line up in the coming weeks based on the remaining performances. Very diplomatic and democratic style. As for the stuff about Storm being edged out through our comments... That is just stupid. Don't forget that no matter what happens, the band can throw out whoever they want for whatever reason they want. They can also save whoever they want. Hell, they don't even need reasons! It is true that the public vote shifts the game in a huge way and that Supernova considers the results every week, but there is no reason for a conspiracy! Why would anyone try to conspire something that they ultimately control anyway? Just doesn't make sense. These guys are busy writing and rehearsing, not to mention that Tommy is still doing Crue stuff on our days off. They don't have time to come up with a "master plan". The remaining six are all good and tomorrow's elimination is bound to be heart-breaking for some! Each singer has a pretty solid fan base at this point. Tonight is the night, if ever there was one, to VOTE!!! I can't wait to see what kind of shit I get on this blog after the show. Since I am already at the tapings, my game has become reading all of your thoughts after each show airs.

Remember: "The views and opinions expressed in this page and on the couch are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by CBS, MBP or Supernova. Awwww hell yeah!"

I like the dude Magni's voice better than anyone on this show or the INXS show. He won't win though, he doesn't have enough assrock in him. Too much quality.

That said, most of them fall right in the middle, not great but not bad.

There is one exception, the eyeliner dude. Atrocious.
He must be cute and getting lots of teeny votes because he couldn't sing his way out of the auditons for American fucking Idol.

I liked Ryan, I really thought it was going to be Storm but I guess that will be next week. Dilana's song was awful one of her worst performances. I think she is better for the band and I really dislike Lukas. I hate the way he sings and reacts with the audience. Maybe once he'll actually bite his tounge off when he sticks it out.

I would've like to hear the entire 2nd song - it was good!!! Pop Artist -haven't noticed your sig before - Congrats!!!!!!!!! :wink:

^ Crossing my fingers on him mixing it up! I hope he approaches it with a sense of humor :yes:

I think Dilana is a goner this week no matter what, she's shown all her cards already and now she's dissed the fans, so SN probably has no more use for her. Still gonna vote like the dickens for Magni though, just to make sure he does make the Final 4 (he deserves better than Supernova so if they boot him next week then that's OK).

Last edited:
Yup, I think Dilana has burnt her bridges with a song dissing the fans. What the hell is she thinking? Plus she admits to not being a songwriter so that is a huge strike against her.

Storm completely rocked Bowie's "Suffragette City"

Dilana was atrocious.

Lukas was :combust: Magni gets most of my votes, then many to Lukas - Their voices were :up: tonight!!

Last edited:
SunBloc said:
Lukas was :combust: Magni gets most of my votes, then many to Lukas - Their voices were :up: tonight!!

Lukas (whose performances I didn't like tonight - HATED Prayer, liked his original but NOT his vocals) won't get kicked off tomorrow night, even if he's in the bottom 3. Just throw all your votes to Magni. :wink:

Actually, Magni sounded wonderful tonight again but he was lacking some oomph, especially in USSR. I'm still voting for him like a maniac though, just in case.

I actually liked Dilana's voice on Behind Blue Eyes, but she is really giving off an air of being defeated now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom